Open today: 09:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Adventure of a lifetime!

I cannot recommend this experience highly enough! My husband and I went coasteering in the first... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Newlywednomads
via mobile
Incredible Experience!!

My partner and I went for an afternoon Coastering at the blue lagoon and it was genuinely one of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Q5499TFmarko
Thorpe le Soken, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,089 results
All reviews blue lagoon memory stick great fun higher jumps washing machine photos and videos usb stick these guys great afternoon no pressure comfort zone adrenaline rush big jumps red bull fantastic experience cliff diving on the rocks
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I booked our three 11 year old girls on to the Coasteering which they thoroughly enjoyed. The instructors were nice and funny and made them very at ease. My girls did so much more then I was expecting them to and the session was really long which was great and they were warm and well looked after.

You could buy the pictures on a memory stick afterwards and they were fantastic quality and well worth the £10 especially with for 3 of them.

The girls said it was their favourite thing to do on holiday and I wouldn't hesitate in taking them back again. I am pleased we chose Celtic Quest as I felt very confident from booking through to the session itself especially from a safety point of view. It was also great fun to watch.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We are a very mixed family group of 6, from Grandad, Grandma to teenager and young quad amputee. Competitive swimmers to non swimmers all catered for. They made the whole experience fun, exciting and achieveable for all! They were professional, patient, encouraging and knowledgable, but most of all FUN! The equipment was in excellent condition and we felt very safe and warm indeed.
If you are in any doubt GO FOR IT! Cleo and her team will find a way to help you push boundaries.

1  Thank Chilly610
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great day out well worth the travel from London to do it. I went with my partner but it could easily be a fun day out for the whole family. The weather wasn't the best when we did it but the Staff made the day a good laugh and ensured we did everything still. As well as it being a good challenge it was amongst beautiful scenery. You wouldn't want to miss out on the chance to dive into the blue lagoon.

1  Thank kellymariejackson
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We joined Celtic Quest Coasteering on 15th August for an afternoon of Coasteering around the Abereiddy Bay coastline. We had a fantastic time. The team were very professional and helpful in getting everyone kitted out and ready to hit the water. We had a great time jumping in the water from various heights - all under the great supervision of Gabe and Ed. We finished the experience jumping into the Blue Lagoon from various heights. Gabe and Ed were very supportive and even managed to get me to jump off the middle height wall.
The whole afternoon was a great experience and we would fully recommend Celtic Quest Coasteering to anyone.

2  Thank jenniferclasper
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a fantastic time with the team. Booked a group of 7, received an email that same evening. On arrival nice greeting, good equipment, our guide was brilliant, putting the least experienced member at ease. I've done coasteering in Cornwall, Anglesea but Pembrokeshire to me has been the best. Well done

1  Thank Andrew H