Open today: 09:30 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Incredible morning coasteering with Gaz

We had a blast Coasteering with Gareth. The waves were incredible and we did a lot of different... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
clairedin
Guildford, United Kingdom
Excellent experience!

An excellent morning of Coasteering! Gaz and Cleo were excellent guides, our very miserable kids... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
U3448YDstephend
Glossop, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,392 results
All reviews blue lagoon great fun higher jumps photos and videos no pressure washing machine these guys whole experience amazing experience amazing afternoon wet suits year old daughter bucket list next year pembrokeshire coast loved every minute great morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020

The Celtic crew accommodated us, at short notice, in the wake of storm Dennis plus Neptune appeared a bit cross as the swell was massive. Our party ranged from 13 years to 53, Cleo and her team were brilliant, their knowledge of the coast was amazing delivering a safe yet exhilarating experience. The location of the infamous Blue Lagoon made for calmer water athough the adrenaline ride was far from over with the intoduction of the high jumps, not to be missed ! Go for it !!

Date of experience: February 2020
Cleopatra_CB, Owner at Celtic Quest Coasteering, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Wooohoooo, thanks ever so much for your great feedback! We're so pleased we were able to get you guys out there. , i'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. We hope you'll join us for another adventure the next time you're visiting Pembrokeshire. Cleo & the CQCoasteering team :D

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I really don’t like heights or scrambling on rocks but even disbite this I had a fab time! Cleo and Jerry are fantastic guides and confidence givers, I felt challenged and safe and I wasn’t mad to feel out of place being a little less adventurous member of the group. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to try this fun activity or thrill seekers alike.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Amazing opportunity to get wet and have a great time! Our teacher Jerry was so fun and enthusiastic, which really helped with progressing to the higher jumps because of how encouraging he was. We started off low to get us prepared, then moved on to higher jumps, with certain exciting water features in between. Eventually we ended back in the lagoon, where we moved on to the bigger jumps that were so exhilarating it was not scary. It is something you can do all year because the wet suits keep you nice and warm. Also, it felt fantastic swimming alongside seals. Thanks Jerry!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I had always wanted to try coasteering and, when my good friend gave me a gift voucher for my birthday, well, it just had to be done! It did not disappoint! Cleopartra Browne and her team are mavellous, so friendly, professional and supportive that even a, should I say, somewhat older participant as I am, felt safe, challenged and delighted with my afternoon. It really is a trip for everyone. I am so, so glad I did it.

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Our family of four were so excited about coasteering with Celtic Quest and it certainly didn’t disappoint. In fact the hike, jump, swim, climb, traverse, flip, rinse, repeat was even more fun than we’d hoped.
Cleo and Jerry were brilliant hosts, balancing up the safety and the fun elements expertly. It was all perfectly planned (the sun shining throughout certainly helped) and executed. The jumps were exhilarating. The climbing/traversing was challenging but ultimately doable - even for an uncoordinated 40 something with no upper body strength or lower limb agility!
I would recommend coasteering with Celtic Quest for anyone visiting Pembrokeshire with a sense of adventure. It’s the best way to enjoy Abereiddy, the Blue Lagoon and the seals close up. And a great work out too!
Thanks Cleopatra - you and your team do a brilliant job, giving the best value activity and absolutely the greatest fun!