Open today: 09:30 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Fun like being a kid again!

Everything that's a 'NOOOOO' in the swimming baths is a definite YESSSS here. What an absolute... read more

Reviewed yesterday
FritzyBev
uk
Great West Wales holiday activity

A morning coasteering which greatly exceeded expectations. Knowledgeable party lead made sure... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kate m
Gloucester, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,389 results
All reviews blue lagoon great fun higher jumps photos and videos no pressure washing machine these guys whole experience amazing experience amazing afternoon wet suits year old daughter bucket list next year pembrokeshire coast loved every minute great morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

This was a great way to spend the morning, fun for the kids and grown ups alike. Our kids (12 and 9) loved it and were beaming from ear to ear throughout. Cleo and the team are great and make the experience. We were looked after really well and made to feel super safe throughout.

Would not hesitate to recommend this, fun and great value.

Marc

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

The Celtic crew accommodated us, at short notice, in the wake of storm Dennis plus Neptune appeared a bit cross as the swell was massive. Our party ranged from 13 years to 53, Cleo and her team were brilliant, their knowledge of the coast was amazing delivering a safe yet exhilarating experience. The location of the infamous Blue Lagoon made for calmer water athough the adrenaline ride was far from over with the intoduction of the high jumps, not to be missed ! Go for it !!

Date of experience: February 2020
Cleopatra_CB, Owner at Celtic Quest Coasteering, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Wooohoooo, thanks ever so much for your great feedback! We're so pleased we were able to get you guys out there. , i'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. We hope you'll join us for another adventure the next time you're visiting Pembrokeshire. Cleo & the CQCoasteering team :D

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I really don’t like heights or scrambling on rocks but even disbite this I had a fab time! Cleo and Jerry are fantastic guides and confidence givers, I felt challenged and safe and I wasn’t mad to feel out of place being a little less adventurous member of the group. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to try this fun activity or thrill seekers alike.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Amazing opportunity to get wet and have a great time! Our teacher Jerry was so fun and enthusiastic, which really helped with progressing to the higher jumps because of how encouraging he was. We started off low to get us prepared, then moved on to higher jumps, with certain exciting water features in between. Eventually we ended back in the lagoon, where we moved on to the bigger jumps that were so exhilarating it was not scary. It is something you can do all year because the wet suits keep you nice and warm. Also, it felt fantastic swimming alongside seals. Thanks Jerry!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I had always wanted to try coasteering and, when my good friend gave me a gift voucher for my birthday, well, it just had to be done! It did not disappoint! Cleopartra Browne and her team are mavellous, so friendly, professional and supportive that even a, should I say, somewhat older participant as I am, felt safe, challenged and delighted with my afternoon. It really is a trip for everyone. I am so, so glad I did it.

Date of experience: October 2019