Open today: 09:30 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Fun like being a kid again!

Everything that's a 'NOOOOO' in the swimming baths is a definite YESSSS here. What an absolute... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
FritzyBev
uk
Great West Wales holiday activity

A morning coasteering which greatly exceeded expectations. Knowledgeable party lead made sure... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kate m
Gloucester, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,389 results
All reviews blue lagoon great fun higher jumps photos and videos no pressure washing machine these guys whole experience amazing experience amazing afternoon wet suits year old daughter bucket list next year pembrokeshire coast loved every minute great morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

After following lots of Facebook and Instagram posts from Celtic Quest through lockdown I couldn’t wait to give it a go. We booked an afternoon session yesterday and I have to say that it was as good as I hoped it would be. We started with a thorough briefing with good quality kit that ensured we were toasty in the water. Gaz was an excellent instructor; patient and gently encouraging without ever putting any pressure on anyone in the group to attempt something that they didn’t fancy. Although he must have done this session countless times he seemed to revel in everyone else’s enthusiasm and fun. We felt totally safe at all times despite some choppy swells on the day after a big storm. I think I’m converted I cant wait to try it again :) !

Reviewed 21 August 2020

We had a superb experience with Cleo and Erin, beginning with their excellent provision of every bit of kit one might need, sustained by Cleo's very engaging manner and clear instructions and ending with wonderful and very entertaining encouragement to every member of our group from start to finish. They made sure that our whole party got the absolute maximum enjoyment out of the experience and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Great time Coasteering with Cleo and Erin
Lots of fun
Great venue
Good equipment
Would highly recommend to others

Reviewed 17 August 2020

We had such a great time with Cleo and Erin, I would have definitely bottled out without Cleo's enthusiastic but gentle encouragement, she geared the experience to accommodate all the different skill levels and personalities in our group and I would highly recommend the whole experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2020

Amazing afternoon coasteering! Thank you so much to Cleo and Erin, great fun, really encouraging, the kids loved it as well..thoroughly recommend these guys!! We had to change our booking a couple of times and Cleo was great about it, very helpful all the way through.