“Fantastic experience”
Review of Fly Heli Wales

Fly Heli Wales
Ranked #7 of 11 Tours in Haverfordwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabulous helicopter flights over the best coastline in Europe - Pembrokeshire - fly over beaches, castles, coves and mountains, from just £40 per person. Climb on board our Jet Ranger helicopter for the flight of your life
Llangwm, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

On 22/6/14 I had a 30 minute helicopter flight, which was amazing! On arrival at the airport, the other 3 passengers and myself were given a briefing on safety issues and information about the flight. We were then brought out to the helicopter and introduced to the pilot, a lovely man called Sven. We took our seats and were given headsets so that we could communicate with the pilot and each other. The takeoff and flight was incredibly smooth and we headed over the north of Pembrokeshire. The views were fantastic! A camera is a must! I had some amazing photos even with my little point and click! Sven gave a commentary throughout, explaining where we were and what we were looking at.
It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout. A great trip!

1 Thank Pat R

Wales
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“An amazing way to see a beautiful part of Wales”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My fantastic mum bought 20 minute flight experiences for some of the family and a 1 hour lesson/flying experience for my 14 year old nephew. My newphew went first on his own with Sven the pilot. He was given a lot of general information and safety type of stuff and then was taken up in the helicopter and flew unaided for a fair while. To say he was excited would have been an understatement.

Whilst he was up flying the rest of us had our health and safety briefing and were told where we would be sat and that it would be based on weight of passengers etc. However when my newphew arrived back the pilot said he did such an amazing job he would be happy for him to fly again (he had a voucher for another flight) and switched around the seating. This mean his mum dad and grandfather were sat in the back watching him fly the helicopter. This experience was second to none, it really really made all of our days.

My flight was immediately after and we went on a fantastic flight out to St Davids, and we had such fantastic weather we could see for miles. I am terrified of heights but once I had got over my intial fear I was very very happy and confident in Sven as the pilot and took some amazing photos.

The company were so professional, the experience was just amazing. It was a family day out that will be really hard to beat.

Thank you so much Fly Heli Wales.

2 Thank kankuchick
Tywyn
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great Flight”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a fantastic flight, 8/06/2014
The ground crew and the pilot were all very friendly and the pre flight information was very good.
The views were fantastic, we went along the coast from opposite Aberdovey up to Aberystwyth.
Great to see the area from the air, such a beautiful place even though the weather was a bit mixed.

A flight that I would recommend to anyone .

1 Thank jmorrisTywyn
Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic helicopter flight”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Wow! What a fantastic experience. We really enjoyed our flight along the coast and the weather was perfect. We were booked in for the following day but asked if we could change it to take advantage of the perfect weather. Our pilot, Sven was brilliant and managed to do this for us. The whole experience from booking to landing was terrific. Don't miss this opportunity of seeing the coast from the air, it is truly fabulous.

1 Thank Strikealight2014
Solva, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our helicopter adventure”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had an amazing time flying over Solva, st David's, whitesands, Ramsey Island, newgale and onto Milford haven. Would like to thank all of the team for a fantastic experience. A special thank you to Sven our pilot. Would highly recommend to everyone and anyone. We will definitely be back!!!

Visited May 2014