“Regular Visitor”
Review of The Lions Den

The Lions Den
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Childrens indoor soft play centre incorporating a cafe selling fresh local produce. We also have our very own childrens pre school nursery called Cubs Corner. There are two playframes, one is aimed at children under 5 and the bigger one is for children from 5 to 11. We do childrens parties and full details are available on our website. Our centre is occupied by a friendly lion called Leo, he makes an apperance throughout the day to his theme music, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Mickey and Minnie Mouse often make an apperance too.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Lovely staff, but can be hard work if busy. There is a small 5 and under section, but during the holidays when children are off school this can be treacherous for younger ones. There is also a big section for older ones, but I haven't had the pleasure of playing in there yet.

Mike M, Owner at The Lions Den, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased that you like our facilities and I hope you have now had the chance to try out our new attractions added this year at no extra cost to customers.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Have had a 1 birthday there having another this year, great place for you to just let you children play in safety, staff are friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to review our center. I am glad you are pleased with it and I hope you have been back to see the improvements we have recently made.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

my daughter and her friends had a good time at lionsden the food was great the service was good
and it was nice and clean and tidy. if any 1 got any littles ones that has never been there i would give it a go they would love it. thanx lionsden it was great

1  Thank Claire O
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

When we visited the Lions den. My girls who are two and five had a fab time. They absolutely loved it and never stopped enjoying the fun. My partner and I were able to enjoy a Coffee whilst sitting on the sofa and watching them play. That's all that matters is two happy girls and that equals two happy parents.

1  Thank Megcadi1
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I took my two little granddaughters who were staying with me and they spent two and a half hours of fun here. It is light, airy and very clean. The food was hot and freshly cooked but I would have liked to have seen something other than chips on the children's menu. Staff were polite and pleasant. I would recommend Lions Den and would certainly visit again.