“Really good food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I came here on the 22nd with a friend and we were both really impressed. The menu is varied and has so many lovely things to choose from its hard to decide what to have. We also had a lovely cocktail while we waited for our food. Service was great the staff are really friendly. Looking forward to coming here again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Been wanting to stop here for a while having seen the pictures on the internet, managed to finally do it tonight whilst passing and oh boy am I glad I did. Best meal out I've had for a long time with a top service!!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for 2 at 6 PM
Food was ok didn't get to the table until 7.05 PM
Had to keep asking for drink refills
Ordered pudding at 7.40pm
Was still waiting at 8.30 PM for pudding to come to the table
So just asked for the bill and left the pudding as we had a toddler with us the reason y we booked at 66 thinking we would be home early there was only 6 of us eating so wasn't busy
The place it's self was very cold
Won't be going back again such a shame as we was out for a birthday meal

Reviewed 1 February 2014

You get a good portion, good food for a good price. The drinks are not at all expensive AND there is a drinks menu and a big glass of coke is £1.20 which is good.
It's a grill, so don't expect fine dining, and they aren't going to hire a chef for each table so I don't see a problem with waiting for freshly prepared food, it's more worrying when your food comes out fast.

People are being too critical and expecting too much without even talking to the staff about their problems.
They are also getting a card machine soon, they are trying to improve.
The atmosphere was fine, a bit cold but the heating was on, so it's not like they didn't care about their customers. Overall we really enjoyed it and we are definitely going back again.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Been looking forward to a mammmmmoth mixed grill for ages and went with two friends. On entering I primed the waiter to get a Meteorite ready only to be told it was on the old menu not the new one!!! BUT.... we can sort that out for you sir. Fear of dashed expectations disipated..... Ordered a Power House prices increased to £30 from £25 for previous gut buster and waited with expectation. Friends had southern fried chicken burger and a 20oz mixed grill. Warned about 20min wait for quantity ordered and sat back with a beer.
Food arrived on time and what a lovely plateful. Power house worth every penny and only left the bones from the rack of ribs. Neither friend finished their meal due to quantity and the steak not quite cooked correctly in the mixed grill.
Waiter was knowledgeable and efficient, décor simple and different, toilets clean and yes he did spend a lot of time with his back to the restaurant whilst on the smartphone. I look forward to my next visit and I gained 50% off my next meal for finishing my mega meal.
As far as I know you cannot get a bigger or better mixed grill in Haverfordwest .