“A day well spent!”

Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A day well spent!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I visited Pembrokeshire with my family last. I had arranged a 4 mile coastal walk with Sarah and it was a relaxed, enjoyable day. our walk started at the Lily Pond which was so serene and beatiful and led up to Broadhaven and Barafundle beach.

It was a very informative walk. Sarah was a great guide and very enthusiastic which made the coastal walk more fun! Luckily for us the weather was lovely too, and that was a plus. I would highly recommend Sarah's walking tours, as she seems to know the area well and showed us some spectacular views by the coast.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Adrika2612
TourGuideSarah, Owner at Pembrokeshire Guided Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for your kind review. Stackpole Estate has a great mix of landscapes and I am really glad that you had a great day out with your family.
I really enjoyed the walk too, if you want to come to Pembrokeshire again, please get in touch.
All the best and thank you once more.
Diolch!