Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
SUPing Brilliant!

I had such a great time with the very knowledgeable, fun and enthusiastic Libby from Board Games... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gaz_mtb
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
Awesome SUP trip!

Awesome experience, can't wait to have another go. Stunning scenery, relaxing and great fun. We... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
JoJo536
Loughborough

All reviews paddle boarding fishguard harbour fantastic instructor surfing lessons great fun energy and enthusiasm newgale beach can't wait to come back pembrokeshire coastline children aged next year fantastic experience all ages seaweed lilly caves wetsuits
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Had such an awesome day out with Libby at board games last weekend. The sun was shining, the waves were waving and I was mainly falling off but with Libby's cheery support and excellent knowledge it didn't take long before I felt like a pro. I've been surfing before and despite always enjoying it, I have found it a struggle. It made a huge difference having someone as patient and with such an eye for detail there to guide me through until I was able to stand up and really enjoy myself. Highly recommend Board Games to anyone, new to surfing or with a little experience. can't wait to go back in the summer!!!

Date of experience: April 2014
Libstaa, Owner at Board Games Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Woooohooo :) Thanks for coming by and taking on some top tips to help with your surfing! The wavey waves always help too ;) We are super happy that you got some knowledge from us to help you on your surfing journey! Come back and see us again soon for more tips! Lots of love from Libby and the BG team :)

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Had such a lovely adventure day with libby at Board Gamed Surfing. Didn't stop laughing the whole time, for me it was the best experience of my life. I am not a fan of water atal but with libbys calm and encouraging words i built up the courage to do something completely out of my comfort zone. I highly recommend Board Games Surfing for an exciting day out and adventures around pembrokeshire.. Its showed me whole different side to the place i grew up in.. After going out i even took the plunge to buy a new board which i loveeee and its all thanks to libby at Board Games Surfing :).. Thank you for having me.. I will be back :)..

Libstaa, Owner at Board Games Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Amazing review...thankyou! Thanks for coming out with us and laughing lots :) It was a great time, glad you are having fun on your new board too. We look forward to more adventures with you soon! Libby and the team :)

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took a weekend trip to Pembrokeshire and in the absence of any surf we decided to try paddle boarding. Booked last minute with Board Games which we found online and we were lucky enough to join a small group for a half day session in Lower Fishguard. Conditions were perfect, sunny and calm and after a briefing we were soon on the water and away! We paddled out of the harbour and along the Pembrokeshire coast which was brilliant. It was a different perspective to what we were used to. Our instructor Libby was excellent, so friendly and enthusiastic. She made it a lot of fun for both of us as we paddled along! Equipment decent and everything we needed. We were also delighted with photographs sent to us when we got home. So cool!! We will recommend Libby and Board Games to our friends and will be SUPing again soon. Thanks for introducing us to a cool new sport!

1  Thank TJWalters
Libstaa, Owner at Board Games Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for a great review :) It was a fab morning out on the water and you guys did really well! It is a cooooool sport and it's cool it gave you a different perspective of the coast too! If you end up back in Pembrokeshire again then just give us a bell and we can do more coastal adventuring. Cheers Libby and the team

Reviewed 1 March 2014

What a totally brilliant way to spend a morning!! We wanted to try SUP Stand Up Paddle Boarding and felt it would be a great activity for all the family. So on our trip to Pembrokeshire we were excited to hear about Board Games and were not disappointed!! Libby was so wonderful, patient and helpful in every way. With all the equipment included in the price of the session it made the whole experience so easy. We had the BEST time, all of us the children loved it and the scenery was beautiful!!! Don't leave Wales without going to play with Board Games Surfing, We will be back in the summer for some surf lessons.!!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2014
Libstaa, Owner at Board Games Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thankyou very much for your lush review! Can't wait to see you and the family back in Pembrokeshire for some more board fun..surfing next time ? :) Libby and the team

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have always wanted to try surfing but never quite made it to Hawaii to give it a go! So when a friend of mine told me that we could learn to surf on our pending trip to Pembrokeshire I was both intrigued and excited, especially after I had visited the ‘Board Games’ website to read up on it a little more.
Libby met us at Newgale beach on a bright spring day and although I was a little apprehensive about how warm the sea would be, she put our minds at ease and made sure we were togged out in wetsuits that kept us nice and warm. Libby briefed us on what we would be doing in the session and showed us some techniques on dry land before we headed for the water, she was really patient with our endless questions and after practicing how we were going to get to our knees and to standing we decided it was time to do it for real and go get wet – this is where the real fun started.
Libby paddled out with us and talked us through how to catch the next wave and then we were off! We didn’t do badly for our first time on surf boards, I’m not the most agile of people at the best of times so I didn’t quite make it to standing but Libby’s enthusiasm and motivation kept me positive and we have already booked to come back and work on our surfing skills. The service we got with ‘Board Games’ was second to none from the moment we booked to the moment we waved Libby goodbye, exhausted but with big grins on our faces. Forget service with a smile, we were surfers with a smile!

Date of experience: February 2014

Thanks for a lovely review we are smiling from ear to ear back here at Board Games HQ :) Looking forward to you guys coming back for more fun soon! Libby and the team :)