NO LIFT in this rambling apparently old hotel. However, despite the 1625, the owner told us that it really is not true, but "kept" to be the oldest in town.
Check in was rather .... well, difficult. Our room, apparently, was booked by the tour company. When my partner realized there was NO lift .... he was adamant that one was needed or "something." I can NOT "do" stairs with ease. The room WAS changed finally, though reception, surely just "doing her job" conceded for which we WERE grateful. The room was okay, but did not feel particularly safe....anyone could walk behind the building and crawl in our room. The window situation was close the window and be warm. Access to an upper parking lot made getting into the room from the car level easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire