The rooms were HUGE. Thats the first thing we noticed when we checked in. The reception staff was very helpful while we checked in and also recommended places we could visit on our stroll around town in the evening. The restaurant is very good and we had a wonderful dinner. It was a drag having to carry the bags to the rooms as there are no elevators!! But overall a very clean, comfortable, cheerful place. Definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire