Lovely hotel nice food and my family and I had a beautiful dinner in the restaurant and I enjoyed my few pints in the hotel bar it's a old hotel put charming staff helpful and friendly with large car park to the rear of the hotel and centrally located in Haverfordwest would recommend to anyone if they are in South Wales we enjoyed the place so much Oakwood theme park blue largoo water park and the zoo was great my three children enjoyed it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire