Much like many hotels of the type, decor a a little dated,whilst we did not dine in, we did have breakfast, this bwas very good.
My room was very large, but my colleague enjoyed all the bennifits of a broom cupboard, would not be an hotel of choice, but it suited my business trip.
One last point, the towels, hard and crisp,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire