Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
£71
All reviews air con pub next door the pub good nights sleep plenty of parking wi fi fishguard ferry comfy bed one night stay night's sleep room was spotless west wales short stay breakfast room following morning evening meal cooked breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

we stayed at this hotel night before our visit to Bluestone to save the travel time on the morning of arrival to the resort. Chris was very friendly, chatty and helpful. Room was spotless and was an easy night sleep. Perfect that it had a air con option. Only negatives were that you have to prebook breakfast and there was only a plug socket on one side of the bed.
Good parking available which is free.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Premier Inn state this is a new hotel on their website. I asked reception staff how long they had been in business out of curiosity. I was surprised to hear it had been open for 7 years! They’re aware it shows as a new hotel on their website, clearly not a genuine oversight. It does make me wonder if it’s an intentional miss-advertisement.

My disappointment during my 2 night stay was the breakfast situation. I was not made aware at any point prior to, or after making a booking for the that I would be required to book a time slot for breakfast. In itself this would not be a problem for us, however in this case the only time slot available was 6am. This was no good for us and somehow all slots were booked before customers had arrived to check in. The receptionist was apologetic and immediately refunded the prepaid breakfasts before we could even get to our room following the conversation, efficient!

The next morning we passed the breakfast area on 2 occasions. On both of those occasions the area was using around 15% capacity (4-7 people). There was room for plenty more, socially distanced parties to have breakfast.

Later that evening I asked if there were any slots for our second mornings breakfast, there were none. I made comment about seeing the breakfast area almost empty in the morning despite being told it’s fully booked. The response was that they need to clean the tables etc and that’s why there were lots of unused tables.
I can only conclude that during normal operation they do not bother to clean tables then, with this being the sole reason for the lack of availability.
During our stay, the hotel car park was about 25% full at most, so the hotel was nowhere near capacity making the situation harder to believe that anything but laziness is the root cause.

It’s a shame that COVID is used to justify situations entirely within the hotels control like this.

Other than the blatant miss advertising and breakfast situation, the hotel is in a good location, has plenty of parking, is very quiet and my room was in good condition.
The window in the room did not open but air conditioning was available (and worked).
There’s a pub next door that shares the car park with the hotel.

Room tip: On my visit parking was plentiful however it is shared with the pub.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rcopu
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Haverfordwest (North/A40) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

I'm sorry to hear the team weren't able to accommodate you at breakfast but pleased to see they were able to arrange a refund. Our restaurants do have limited availability at the moment, especially with social distancing measures in place and the staff levels will also impact this, as they would rather be able to provide a high level of service than to overbook, however I'll certainly pass your feedback on.

I'm also sorry to see you believed the hotel to be a newer one. I've checked our website and our app and neither have any information advising this hotel is new. If you're able to provide any screenshot of this to our Guest Relations Team via the feedback form on the Contact Us page of our website, they'd be able to take a further look at this.

I hope you'll give us another chance in future for a much better stay.

Kind Regards

Amy

Reviewed 8 June 2021

The room was too warm, there was a car alarm going off in the car park overnight and the fire alarm went off twice at around 7am. I was stressed arriving at my hospital appointment. Really disappointed

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Filthy room in general and bathroom. Beds not up to their usual standard. Second single bed was extremely uncomfortable so my children had to share. Felt dirty overall. Really disappointed as have stayed in many different premier inns down the years and this was by far the worst experience I have had. Felt worse than a travel lodge!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rjw8619
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed on the 20th May just for one night.
Greeted by Tatum on Reception who was extremely helpful booking us in and then suggesting where we could get an evening meal. Room was up to the standard we expect from Premier Inns
Will stay again