No doubt many of us amuse ourselves reading reviews of various establishments. We're all experts now! Yet not so expert, some of us , as to ascertain the exact whereabouts and incomparable setting of Slebech Park hotel before we embark on our visits. It is OFF the A40 but is hardly in some impenetrable wilderness, see all those moans in several previous reviews!
The estuarine setting of this hotel is superb and oh so peaceful. Our latest stay was enhanced in that it coincided with a very generous cut price offer. Food both at breakfast and in evenings was excellent and substantial , efficiently and charmingly served.
Great! An asset for Pembrokeshire . Naturally we will return, again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slebech Park in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales is a beautiful Grade II listed 18th century manor, sitting amidst 600 acres of wonderful rural scenery. The exclusive accommodation is set in a tranquil countryside area on the shores of the Daucleddau Estuary and gives you a breathtaking view over the region. The luxury Slebech Park offers 15 spacious rooms and suites in a comfortable atmosphere for weekend breaks, family holidays, business trips or special events. All bedrooms are held in a simple design and tastefully furnished. Accommodation types available at Slebech Park are standard, studio, deluxe and executive rooms, luxury and two bedroom suites, and a self-catering cottage.The comfortable Standard Rooms come with raindance shower in shower room, WiFi, TV with film and music library and king size double or twin beds. The spacious Studio Rooms feature a separate sitting area and stunning view over the area. Large Deluxe Rooms provide either a separate wet room or shower room and a lovely sight on the garden or the ruined church and the waterway. The luxury Executive Rooms offer high-tech facilities (WiFi, flat screen TV with film and music library) and a raindance shower and long bath in the spacious bathroom. The large Luxury Suite is divided into a master bedroom with radiance shower and long bath in a big wetroom, and a second bedroom with shower room. Large windows give a fabulous view on the estuary behind the ruined church. Both bedrooms are furnished with king size double or twin beds. The Luxury Suite is next to the relaxing drawing room and offers WiFi, TV with music and film library, and a private dinner on request. The Two Bedroom Suites are the right choice for a family or two couples. It features two bedrooms with king size or double/twin beds. The master bedroom includes a bathroom with separate shower room while the second bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Comfortable sitting areas and a large flat screen TV with access to the film and music library will give you a maximum of relaxation during your stay at Slebech Park. The self-catering cottage is situated at a cliff right on the shoreside and offers space for up to 4 people. Ferryman’s is a 4 star accommodation with a double room, a twin bedroom, sitting/dining area, kitchen and bathroom. You will spend undisturbed holidays in this romantic cottage at Slebech Park! Corporate facilities for business trips include a selection of meeting and conference rooms, bespoke catering by the head chef Mark Cheeseborough, a unique venue for product launches and the Harbour Room for a dinner dance with up to 200 people. The excellent Park at Slebech Restaurant serves fine seasonal menus using fresh local produce. The properties own Kitchen Garden guarantees carefully chosen ingredients for unforgettable meals. The restaurant offers brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner daily. Seasonal specials such as weekly grill nights, holiday festivities or themed dinners enjoy a great popularity among locals and visitors. Pembrokeshire offers a lot to do and see during your stay. The coastline and scenery are unique and offer tranquility and relaxation to recover from a stressful daily life. At Cardigan Bay, you can find dolphins and whales and Pembrokeshire's land wildlife includes rare animals such as Puffins, Manx Shearwaters, Guillimots, Razorbills, Short Eared Owls, Skomer Voles and Grey Seals. More than 50 forts and castles, such as Haverfordwest Castle, can be visited in the region, or enjoy an entertaining day at the Oakwood theme park or the Dinosaur Park in Tenby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Slebech Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slebech Park Hotel Haverfordwest
- Slebech Park Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire