“Owner and manager very very rude”
Review of Coach House Hotel

Coach House Hotel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Pembroke
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Owner and manager very very rude”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Owner I believe her name was sally is very rude and miserable which made me and my family feel uneasy. The manager has a foul mouth and no manners. Where she got her management skills from I just don't know. I also over heard the pair of them speaking to their staff in a very rude manner, it's a wonder any of the staff are still working for them. I wouldn't like to come across the situation again. However food and rooms are very good, such a shame they have let the business down!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
11 Thank Rebecca C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Excellent hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff, nothing was much trouble. Very comfortable room, good wi-fi connection. Food was excellent, especially full cooked breakfast which saw us through to late lunches! Good location for exploring South Pembrokeshire.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Mandy2201
Thailand
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

A family gathering for a good night out and we were not disappointed. The restaurant was busy and the waitresses worked tirelessly to please all. This was a rare moment for a family to play catch up over a meal and few drinks and we had a great night. Food was excellent, the service faultless made even better with the news that Sunderland had stuffed Chelsea at the Bridge! We live away but will be back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Barneswallisred
Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed here for one night while travelling in Wales and would recommend to everyone. We have a very good experienec with the ownet, she was very nice to is on the arrival and also chatted with us couple times until the and of the stay. The supper was soooo delicios, the restaurant was very neat and family-like. I felt very good the whole evening. And the breakfast was one of the best "English Breakfast" I had during our trip in UK.- very delicious!
The rooms were clean and nice, bed was comfortable, however I have to admit I really don´t like when I hear guests from the other rooms -here I could (lucky for them it was my sister from the other room). but really, this is minus for me.
To sum up, this is one of the hotels I would return to. :-)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jozefinka
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2014

we stayed here for one night in March, and we booked 2 rooms. It was great choice, everything was perfect. Clean, big rooms and very friendly atmosphere. Stuff was very helpful. Tasty breakfast, the portion was very very big. We had dinner in the restaurant as well and the food was delicious. They have car park, fast internet, cosy rooms, luggage storage possibility - I totally recommend this hotel, we were very satisfied.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Eva K
Shropshire, England
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Owner is very dissmissive, rude and needs to cheer up. Spoke to me in a patronising manner. Wish i didnt waste my money and stayed in a travelodge. Nice looking hotel but a good stay is about nice fun staff not a pritty room

• Stayed February 2014
6 Thank 110tt00
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Owner was rude to us when we arrived and was again rude when asking for the wifi code which is coachhouse8585. She could not tell me this she had to put it into my ipad for me but in full site of me so I could read what see was entering any way. The rooms where not clean bed felt dirty and didn't smell fresh. If you are a light sleeper you will not get any sleep in this hotel because there no sound proofing in this place at all very noisy.
I stay in a lot of hotels on a weekly basic and would never want anybody to stay here after the way I was treated by the owner.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Peter E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke
Old Kings Arms Hotel
Broadmead Boutique B&B
Beggars Reach Hotel
Beggars Reach Hotel
#1 of 1 in Burton

Been to Coach House Hotel? Share your experiences!