“Can't give enough praise!”

High Noon Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 16 Pembroke B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I come to Pembroke quite a lot throughout the year visiting friends, I found this place by chance and can honestly say I will not stay anywhere else now!

The service was friendly, extremely polite and nothing was too much trouble. Id recommend this place to everyone.

The only drawback is I can only give five stars, sorry Chris wish I could put more on here for you!

See you soon!

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel was basic which is fine for these prices and considering they allow dogs, however you are lucky to find anyone at the main desk and I was also unable to lock my room from the inside so I did not feel safe here. What made my decision to leave was a phone call I received after leaving my dog in the room for food for approx 20 mins (I had been out from 09:00 -19:50 with my dog so she was shattered) guests had arrived and complained as she had started to bark at the noise of them moving in. The phone call was very upsetting and aggressive which gave me no alternative but to leave my meal and check out of the hotel as I no longer felt welcome. I would not advise this hotel for dog owners unless you are 100% confident your dog will be perfectly behaved!

• Stayed: November 2013
DiverSaint, Owner at High Noon Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

We are a small family run Guest House and do not have a 24-hour receptionist at a front desk.
All of our rooms are lockable from the inside.
We do accept dogs but we ask for dogs not to be left unattended for lengthy periods
( eg. whilst going out for dinner ) as this is not fair on the dog or other guests.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The two of us arrived by train in rain and the last free room at High Noon saved us through the nice daughter who showed us our spacey room next to the garden and with a view over the typical welshish valley. Its close to one end oft the Main Street of the small town Pembroke, so the walk to the castle in the other end of the street, give you a good sight of the town. If you choose the path be the pond mill on your way back, you get almost the complete picture. The room was connected with a pentry and a showerroom. Both well ecuipte and clean. In nice weather the garden is welcoming after for a rest after a trip in the enchanting neigburhoods. We stayed their for two nights, enjoying the friendly atmosphere and good breakfasts.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Well don,t reed the poor reviews they were writing by people expecting the RIxs. As guest houses go this is up there. Family room small business clean tidy friendly with nice home cooked breakfast. Fresh brewed coffee on tap and lots of guest interaction. Pet friendly I stopped with my dog and she was very welcome.

If you in Pembrokeshire and need somewhere to stop then yes I recommend this place it's not Buckingham Palace but its well suitable for short term stops and even a weeks holiday

I ll be back here soon

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Only wanted a one night stay in a Pembroke B&B & feel we found the perfect one! Ideally situated to the areas we love to visit. The owners were very welcoming, lovely clean & comfy room - excellent breakfast! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stayed at the High Noon for 3 nights at the end of July and had a great time. It was ideally situated so we could walk into Pembroke in the evening for food and drinks. Chris met us when we arrived and showed us the breakfast area and said we could use the fridge in there for keeping drinks cool and also if we took a take-away back we could sit there and use their plates and cutlery etc.

The room and en-suite was compact but very clean.

The breakfast was faultless. Cereal, fruit juice, tea, filtered coffee, full english breakfast or most combinations like poached egg on toast or beans on toast. White or brown bread. Needless to say we didn't need lunch.

It was very hot when we were there and they told us which beaches would suit us best.

Overall very good guesthouse and brilliant owners.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stayed at High Noon last night and found it to be a relaxing and clean place to stay. It's location is perfect walking distance into Pembroke town, where we had our evening meal. On arrival we were left a personal note to allow ourselves in and make ourselves comfortable.
Breakfast was offered with waiter service and everything you could need was on offer. All cereals, condiments and plenty of hot coffee. Sheri was friendly to all guests and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Beckyandgareth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke
Travelodge Pembroke Dock
#1 of 1 in Freshwater East
East Trewent Farm
East Trewent Farm
#1 of 1 in Freshwater East

Been to High Noon Guesthouse? Share your experiences!