“Fantastic brand-new Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Austin, TX
“Fantastic brand-new Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This Hampton Inn is just about perfect. It is apparently only two years old and everything is new and clean. Our room had no odor whatsover; it was so nice to walk into a room like this! Our room on the south side had a view of beautiful, green, Tennessee farmland. This hotel is very uncrowded because of it's newness; it felt like we had it to ourselves, i.e. no breakfast crowd at the nice breakfast setup. The morning front-desk person was amazing! When we found that our minivan would not start at 7AM, she expressed sincere concern about our problem, called her husband, a mechanic, at home, waking him up to get advice for us, then with jumper cables kept in the office, used her own car to jump start us and get us on our way; her graciousness and actions saved our day. I can not say enough; we made sure we planned our trip so that we were able to stay here again on our return home.

Room Tip: If you want a really big room for extra children on cots as we had, ask for a
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Very nice hotel! Stayed here for 3 nights and loved everything about the hotel. Very friendly staff. Loved the free breakfast as well with variety of items. Rooms are nice and clean. Very impressed with the housekeeping. My room is always prepared as if I'm checking in for the first time. I would definitely stay here again and i highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed 6 June 2011

This Hampton Inn pulls out all the stops! The entire place is very new and well-maintained. The rooms are spacious and quiet, which I loved. The front desk staff was more than accommodating - one called right after I checked in to make sure everything was okay with my room & another time to see if an access card she found in the bathroom was mine. The breakfast was a nice touch, as was the happy hour with beer, wine, water, and snacks! The pool looked great, although I didn't have a chance to use it. The exercise facility is small, but new and has a few cardio machines that looked available most times I walked by. There's only one computer in the business center, but it was always free the two times I used it. Overall, a great & quiet place to make your home away from home in Millington.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Very clean friendly and a welcome place to come to after a day at work away from home. Staff very friendly. Only with evening reception mon-fri vice mon-wed.

• Stayed March 2011
Reviewed 26 December 2010

Stayed one night over Christmas and was very impressed with this hotel. It's a fairly new hotel, and has a very clean, modern feel. Staff was great and breakfast was good. I didn't visit the gym, but it looked very nice, and the wifi was excellent (from the third floor). If I had to come up with a negative, It would be that the elevators are a little slow, but that's not a big deal. I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed December 2010
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 28 August 2010

This is the second time I've stayed here for business, and I will definitely be staying again in the future! The rooms are spacious and as clean as they come. The only complaint I would have is that the air was turned off when I got there so the room was stifling hot. Other than that, my stay was perfect.

Millington isn't exactly an exciting place to stay, but at least now you can stay in a great hotel while you're there!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I just spent Memorial Day weekend here with my two teenaged daughters, my brother, and his family. The hotel is new, well furnished and nicely decorated. The lobby is comfortable and the breakfast was decent. The rooms were quiet and clean. The beds were a little hard but I've slept on much worse...the pillows were great. It is a great hotel for such a small town. Perfect if you have work to do on the Naval station. Oh...and the staff were all VERY friendly....I love southern hospitality.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
#5 of 8 in Millington
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in Millington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!