“Out of town wedding”

Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff is very friendly and polite. Several were all staying here for my son's wedding and anything we needed, they were quick to try to accomodate. We definately took advantage of the continental breakfast-yummy and lounge area for our group get togethers inbetween events.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington were excited to read such a great review. We hope that when your travels bring you to Millington again, we’ll have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Booked late, staff was great, and room was good. Location is quiet, clean rooms, and a mexican resturant in the adjoining parking lot. What you expect a Hampton to be. We checked in around 9p, checked out at 9a I think. Housekeeping was already working on the rooms, seemed very efficient. Plenty of towels, everything was as it should be. I would stay her again if needed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quiter I think.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of our hotel; we really appreciate the feedback, as it helps us in ensuring that we are doing all we can to make sure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while with us. We really appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you here to Millington.

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The staff at this Hotel was far above avg. The only problem I had was with the internet. Having to sign in all the time unless you hare a Hilton Honors member I felt I was being punished. Other than that it is one of the best places I have stayed. The people of Millington were very kind and the Hotel Staff was outstanding

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Your comments are not only appreciated but highly beneficial for us in learning how we are performing and how we can further improve our hotel operations. In regards to our wireless internet only lasting 24 hours when you log on, instead of your entire stay, that is due to Hilton's security. Unfortunately, we can only have it log on for 24 hours at a time. I will surely pass along to Hilton your recommendations so that we can make it better for our guests. We look forward to your return visit to Millington, TN, and hope your experience will be even better the next time.

Your Friends @ Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've stayed at many Hilton properties because my husband is a Diamond Member, and this Hampton was the worst. Problems with room: fleas (yuck!), bathroom sink leaked (towels to catch water got soaked), bathroom floor dirty, headboards very dusty, burnt out light bulbs. Problems in lobby area: garbage cans overflowing in dining area at breakfast, front desk staff not very friendly/helpful. Location is good for us when visiting family, but I definitely will not stay at this Hampton again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian M
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I am truly very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay at our Hilton's Connie Award winning property. Please note that we take each and every guest complaint, compliment, and/or review extremely seriously, and all such guest feedback is shared with our entire hotel staff.
As of receiving your survey, we immediately dispatched Orkin Commercial to inspect your room for any sign of insect activity; according to them, the room did not have any such activity. Also worth noting is that despite being a non pet-friendly hotel, we have still contracted Orkin Commercial to inspect and treat our property twice per every month.
Our maintenance department also inspected your room and was unable to find any leak(s) in the vanity/sink area.

Should there be any questions, and/or anything else which I can do for you, please let me know.

Puja Bakshi

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I would rate this hotel at 100% my wife and I tried to get back to it on our way back home from our trip but they were booked full.... That was my fault I should have booked a room when we checked out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here really appreciate the great feedback.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed one night. It was convenient, easy to access. Clean and well furnished. Quiet and comfortable. A very nice complimentary breakfast spread. Internet link was unusually fast. All-in-all, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We wanted to say thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so delighted that you took time out to write this wonderful review. Our team always strives to give the service our guests expect & deserve. We look forward to having you back with us at Hampton Inn & Suites on your next trip to Millington.

Your Friends @ Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Reviewed 11 May 2014

A very clean hotel with excellent service by the employees. I would stay there again when in the area. My arrival time was near midnight but the employees were cheerful and greeted me like it was early evening not like it was a bother to them as I have experienced in other hotels when arriving late. The room was very clean, quiet, and the internet service worked just fine for uploading video to a web site. The breakfast was better than most hotels and we left there rested and ready for the day ahead.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Admiralty Suites and Inn
#5 of 8 in Millington
Comfort Inn & Suites Atoka
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!