“A warm welcome awaits you at The Old Post Office”

The Old Post Office Bistro and Bar
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We have visited this wonderful place many times over the last year , and must say Ruth who owns and runs the place with her family is a very warm and welcoming host who works extremely hard and all hours !
Whether you are looking for a full home cooked meal or snack or afternoon tea , this place has it all . There is also a snug bar which serves very well kept beers and lagers etc .
The small community of Rosebush is very friendly . I can wholeheartedly recommend a visit . You will not be disappointed .

1  Thank Huw G
There are newer reviews for The Old Post Office Bistro and Bar

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We were going for a lovely afternoon walk as a couple, our first date in fact. I met Sam at family get together and sparks flew immediately. The atmosphere at the Old Post Office was perfect for our relationship flower to blossom. The food we had was exquisite (they didn't rush between courses which was a good opportunity to get to know each other better). It was all going swimmingly until a balding strawberry blonde came over and distracted me, apart from this slight hiccup I got lucky. BRILLIANT!

1  Thank henry f
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Great food and a very warm welcome to all. We ate at the Old Post office on two evenings and the food was freshly cooked and delicious. We even joined in the local pub quiz.

1  Thank AbigailSOU
Reviewed 15 May 2012

What to make of this wonderful establishment? Is it a pub? A restaurant? Tea room? Live music venue? Museum? Well it's all! I only went for afternoon tea but will be back. Friendly, welcoming, and afternoon tea was huge and delicious! I spied some wonderful ales in the tiny bar room. I hope to time my next visit with an evening event. I wonder what the campsite is like?

2  Thank Maestro2296