“Yum!”

Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Asian, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are currently based in Fishguard at Peppers Restaurant / also home to West Wales Art center. Our specialties are homemade Pan-Asian cuisine, curries, noodle dishes, rice dishes, meats, fish, veggie, vegan, nibbles, gourmet burgers, gourmet kebabs, starters & mains etc We look forward to seeing our regular customers that are used to our takeaway service in St David's, and welcome any first time buyers to indulge in some authentic cuisine that is designed to maximise your taste experience, using only the finest ingredients. We encourage people to book because there is limited availability during our opening hours which are Wednesday - Saturday evenings Private mobile catering for events & weddings available
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Made a point of visiting PanAroma after reading all of the great reviews and we were not disappointed! Everything was fresh and made to order. Loved the samosas. Will definitely be eating there next time we're in St David's (and we will phone ahead, per others' advice).

2  Thank Bluedotcreations

Reviewed 11 April 2014

If u want somthing different thats tasty and fresh try the local panaroma u will not be dissapointed !!!!!!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Visited St David's with my family and was keen to visit Pan Aroma after reading the reviews.
Not always open (so give them a call beforehand), but well worth it.

We had spent the day in Tenby so ordered our meal for pick up at 7pm.

I had the Thai green curry, my wife had Singapore noodle, my son the St David & Goliath burger and my daughter the King Panaroma. We also had some mini samosas.

All meals were delicious and the portion sizes very generous. My curry was one of the best I had, as were the samosas. The St David & Goliath burger is massive! Each meal was fresh and tasty, and distinct (sometimes it's clear that some dishes are made almost together)

The chef was extremely helpful and flexible. He even gave us directions to a local beauty spot so we could eat while watching the evening draw in over St Davids Head.

Well worth the drive!

1  Thank Keen_Hacksaw
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

As a man born in the midlands and surrounded by takeaway restaurants Greek, Indian and Chinese, St David's was somewhat lacking in essential evening sustainance. Let's put that idea to bed now. Fresh authentic food with charismatic staff. Tasted good and felt good.

1  Thank Nic M
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Freshly cooked to order & so, so tasty. Nothing was too much trouble for the chef. Pasta dishes were lush & as for the chicken kebab, I have never tasted one so nice. It's my weekly treat now. I recommend everyone try a Pan Aroma!!!!!!

1  Thank Donnaj2904