Chef and gardener Nick Priestland quite rightly has a 5 star reputation. The entrance to The Cors certainly had the WOW factor. With the stunning garden the first thing that greets you. Nick has an amazing artistic eye in everything he turns his hand to, be it painting, cooking or gardening. Our room was beautiful, overlooking the stunning grounds and the food was simply sublime! We stayed 2 nights and even though he was officially closed on the last night Nick still served up a wonderful meal. Breakfast was delightful and nothing was too much trouble. A birthday to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation (Licensed) with 3 letting rooms in village location. With car parking. Smoking in designated areas. Smart casual dress for meals. Vegetarians, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside is possible. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Cors Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Laugharne
- The Cors Restaurant And Rooms
- The Cors Restaurant & Rooms Laugharne, Wales