“Great experience - highly recommend!”

Llangorse Multi Activity Centre
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Llangorse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Llangorse Multi Activity Centre is Wales' Premier Award Winning Indoor and Outdoor training centre, set in the stunning Brecon Beacons National Park, Mid Wales. Our activities include Indoor Rock Climbing, Indoor Adventure Activities, Horse Riding, Aerial Zip Line Tours, Multi Level Challenge Course, 'Dingle Scrambling', and much much more!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 18 April 2013

My husband and our three children have just returned from a most enjoyable trip to the
Brecon Beacons. The highlight of our break was a visit to the Activity Centre in Llangorse.
My husband took our two sons climbing and I went for a horse ride with my daughter, the
staff and facilities at the centre are excellent and I can't praise them highly enough.
We ate in their new cafe and unlike one of your other reviewers had a most enjoyable
meal. There is a good choice on the cafe menu, the food was tasty, well prepared and the
staff were very helpful. The wide choice of ice creams went down particularly well. The
views from the balcony of the lake were fantastic. So thank you to all the staff, we will be
back.

1  Thank JoJoPLJ
There are newer reviews for Llangorse Multi Activity Centre

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Just dropped in for a coffee and snack as advertised on their roadside notice board, -BIG MISTAKE. Ordered two white coffees and an ordinary burger with relish, and a similar cheeseburger. The coffee was the WORST we've EVER had, cool, nasty and essentially undrinkable. I somehow managed mine with 6 sachets of sugar, but the mem, an avid coffee addict, suffered the top inch and LEFT IT, -almost unheard of. That's nothing, you haven't heard about the 'burgers' yet. DIRE, very thin, rock hard, in stale, leathery rolls. The 'relish' was literally no more than a teaspoonful! All ordered from a gloomy unsmiling staff-member who somehow made the bill up to nearly £14!! Mercifully the accompanying 'chips' were ok. Each 'coffee' incredibly, was £2.20!! THEFT.
No doubt the other activities offered, climbing, pony trekking and all the rest are brilliant, but, unless you're looking for indescribably bad food and drink, avoid the 'cafe' at all costs. From the 'cafe' the toilets are very hard to find, it's like a rabbit warren.

1  Thank Rollobenz
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

The climbing centre is amazing! It gives you the best of experiences and there's lots of rope courses you can go on,it's the perfect place for a family,the horse riding is also good,where you will go through all the experiences of horse riding and rope courses! the staff are also friendly.

1  Thank charley j
Reviewed 18 January 2013

As we were staying 30 minutes away as a treat from the other half he surprised me with a full day at the centre half day horse riding and the rest rock climbing, but due to the snow that come in that day 17/01/13 it wasn't safe so we did the horses 1st but could only do a hour and a half which is ok, was my 1st time so being bounced around snow and cold hitting me I was ok, so after a quick break down the cafe with the navy and army guys felt bit unfit but meh! So we met Antony our rock climber he was brill with me being stubborn and I could get up one wall I tried but after half hour I had to give up but ab guiding tight roping was fab, by the way am scared of heights but I guess doing this was amazing going do more and would suggest more people do this best day for 2013 :) x ohhh yeah before I forget they do provide equipment for horse and rock climbing x

1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The staff were very helpful and encouraging at this fantastic activity centre. It's well worth a visit as they cater for a range of ages. Our children ranged from 6 to 16 but they all had a great time caving, walking across ropes, zip slide and on the climbing wall. Great when it's raining!

1  Thank Lisa L