The hotel is a very peaceful place in North Wales. The hotel looks onto Lake Vyrnwy, a beautiful lake. The hotel has beautiful views of the lake and of the countryside around it. The rooms are very pretty and so is the interior of the hotel. The food is delicious. The gym is open regularly with also a view of the lake. The breakfast is very nice but pity the vacuuming took place during breakfast time.... Although the place is delightful and I advise you to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Llanwddyn, Wales, UK