“Delightful experience”

Roseland Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Presteigne
Roseland Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 13 Presteigne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was the second time I have stayed with Peter and Jenny at Roseland and I look forward to the next visit. As hosts nothing is too much trouble. The house is a family home and one is made to feel at ease from the first welcome. The rooms are most comfortable and the breakfast is delicious. If you are looking to stay in this area look no further.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed two nights a few weeks ago while one of us had some business and the other was taking the opportunity to explore the area.

From the door being opened for us until we left, Peter and Jenny could not have done more to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The room we had was very comfortable and ours had an en-suite so we could, if we had wanted to, have sealed ourselves off. The beds were better than many we have had in hotels and the location of the house is so quiet that a good night's sleep is guaranteed.

Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the room and we even had home made cakes left for us as well. Breakfast was wonderful. Peter does a tip-top full english and there is also fruit and yogurt or cereal available if that is your thing.

There is the possibility of more business to be done in the area and we think we have found a home from home!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank metroace
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Peter and Jenny were the warmest of hosts without being in the least obtrusive - Jenny even drove me to Hay-on-Wye on the morning I left. They seem to really enjoy having guests (for that is what I was made to feel like).The house is Georgian and lovely, as is the garden. It has a wonderfully lived-in feel; it is a real family home. The whole experience of staying at Roseland was delightful and Peter and Jenny are very knowledgable about the area.The breakfast is essentially made to order & utterly delicious.I would return in a hearbeat.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank lavalampboy
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I spent a glorious weekend at Peter & Jenny Gibbons wonderful B&B whilst taking part in a Vintage Car event in the area and i couldn't have found a better place to stay. My room was delightful and everything had been thought of - the bed was blissfully comfortable ... and Breakfast was a delicious feast that kept me going all day! The highlight though was being made to feel so very very welcome - i felt welcomed as though i were a dear dear friend. I whole heartedly recommend Roseland to you it is a newly discovered treasure!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank sarah c

Been to Roseland Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!