“Fabulous food and great service”

Casa Paco Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Barry
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We had booked for twenty people to celebrate a birthday. All the food was fantastic and the service first class. This place should be rated first in Barry. I wish I lived nearer it would be my regular place for an evening out,but I am two hours away. If you are local give it a try you won't be disappointed .

1  Thank Tmmorgan23

Reviewed 19 October 2013

A third generation restaurant that I first used in 1970 when I first moved to the area. The food is very good and with a friendly service makes this a must visit eatery with quality products ie quality of fish, meat and vegetables. It's a small restaurant but so what? The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. I'm a fan.

1  Thank 1029-ds
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time in september, it is nothing to look at from outside but once you are inside the service is wonderful, they are attentive and polite,my mother aged 82 loved it. The food was good and tasty, I hope to go back for the New Year, good value for money to find such a gem in Barry which is quite a run down area was great.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Visited here early Sept following reviews on this site and we weren't let down. We had an excellent meal with superb service. It was a little noisy with two parties but not too intrusive. Am just about to book again.

1  Thank Soozie P
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Short and sweet
food= amazing
Service=amazing
Atmosphere=lovely and relaxing
Value for money= excellent

Best food around and all round experience. Well done team.