“Great service and food in a small package”

Casa Paco Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Barry
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Barry, United Kingdom
“Great service and food in a small package”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This Restaurant has been in Barry for over 40 years I have been here many times, the food is always excellent service is just as good. My meal consisted of French ship with cheese, a medium sirloin steak au poirve (brandy pepper sauce) with rice, fries and pet is pois, followed by an excellent chocolate fudge cake with ice cream Rasbury Cooley washed down with beautiful Irish coffee. For such a small establishment they turn out in my opinion 5 star food and service.

• Visited January 2014

Solihull, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and great service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We had booked for twenty people to celebrate a birthday. All the food was fantastic and the service first class. This place should be rated first in Barry. I wish I lived nearer it would be my regular place for an evening out,but I am two hours away. If you are local give it a try you won't be disappointed .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tmmorgan23
Barr, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

A third generation restaurant that I first used in 1970 when I first moved to the area. The food is very good and with a friendly service makes this a must visit eatery with quality products ie quality of fish, meat and vegetables. It's a small restaurant but so what? The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. I'm a fan.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 1029-ds
london
“welsh wonder”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time in september, it is nothing to look at from outside but once you are inside the service is wonderful, they are attentive and polite,my mother aged 82 loved it. The food was good and tasty, I hope to go back for the New Year, good value for money to find such a gem in Barry which is quite a run down area was great.

• Visited September 2013
“Unassuming appearance”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Visited here early Sept following reviews on this site and we weren't let down. We had an excellent meal with superb service. It was a little noisy with two parties but not too intrusive. Am just about to book again.

• Visited September 2013