“Yum yum yum!! ”
Review of Raj Kinara

Raj Kinara
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Barry
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I'll be honest.. If I have a choice of food it's usually Italian, however my friends suggested the raj kinara for a change.

The service was amazing. All food was freshly cooked and delicious!

I'll definitely be eating here again.
I would recommend the chicken tikka masala and the peshwari naan bread. Spotless and the staff are very friendly. The wine is chilled at your table too :)

Reviewed 1 April 2014

It was my first time visit, a few friends of mine had been there before so I went along. Must admit that the food was very nice. Service was alright but could've been better maybe because it was a saturday night. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Was so disappointed, being intolerant to grains, I thought I could get food from there using Gram flour (chickpea) as used in Indian and Pakistani foods. I went last night asking about the menu. There was nothing I could eat there as all was cooked using wheat flour. There was nothing for celiacs to select except side orders, and few of them. I do not choose to be selective this way but it is a way of life due to health issues. In my opinion, there should be an available menu for everyone to suit all.

4  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Tucked away next to Cardiff airport, you wouldn't necessarily expect to find THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM here, but by jove, it's absolutely sensational. Outrageous food and delightful staff, I've never been to another Indian that comes anywhere close to matching the Raj. One of my favourite places in the world, cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

i went to this restaurant last week with some family members and what a fab place to have a meal the food was the best i had eaten for along time the staff were very attentive and they couldent do enough for us i cant wait to go back home in april and take my family there again