“plenty of choice”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

situated on the waterfront it is a really lovely restaurant, there is a carvery to choose or anything from the menu. The do lovely deserts, the profiteroles are to die for. Sunday roasts are also excellent along with their steak dishes, would recommend anyone to have a meal here

There are newer reviews for Brewers Fayre Barry Island

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food was not value for money. I tried it twice, on different occasions and didn't enjoy the meal; my wife felt the same.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Visited a view times and have enjoyed it.
Good price, good fun, great service!
Looking for a good priced buffet would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is the 1st time that my wife and I have visited this restaurant but it definitely won't be tyhe last!
When we arrived we were greeted warmly and very quickly shown to our seat which was a 6-seater booth so there was plenty of room.
We both selected meals from the 2 for £10.00 menu: I selected fish and chips whilst my wife had the smootherted chicken. Prior to this we helped ourselves the the more than adequate free salad bar.
Whilst were waited for our meals to be prepared, which was not very long, we both enjoyed a mug of Cost coffee which we found was a free replenishment, as was the Pepsi Cola.
I was very surprised when the meals arrived as to the size of both portions - they appears to be as large as the ordinary menu choice.
My only complaint about the fish and chips was that the batter could have ben a little crisper though it was fully cooked.
Perhaps the only downside was that both of us were too full to contemplate a desert.
The waitress service was extremely good

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Sunday morning breakfast was disrupted by a group of people who were involved in some sort of swimming trials. The arrived in large numbers, were rude and let their kids run riot taking handfull of jam and butter packs, loading plates with far too much food and generally creating mayhem.To cap it all when a hot breakfast was delivered to a table they then refused it as they didnt have enough time left in their tight schedule to eat it.

I am full of praise for the staff on duty who managed to maintain thier dignity and be calm and organised and provide a quality service aginst such odds.

Well done.