“Family fun”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My daughter and her family live in Edinburgh and they spend a couple of weeks here in Barry with us every summer, and ever since my granddaughter could hold one of the golf clubs it's been a ritual to visit every holiday. She''ll be 21 on Saturday and we still do it!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Delma B

Crickhowell, Wales, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nicely Themed”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Only 12 Holes but the theming was really good. Very clean and looking back at photos I took when I was there it looks like it's in a much nicer place than its surroundings (no offence) Some of Barry Island looks a bit run down but this Adventure Gold Course stands out.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Stefan H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have come with my kids for years allways excellent fun”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Have been come down for years and allways had fun iam still the king of crasy golf for now!! And fun for all ages if ago

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Badger1927
Huddersfield, England
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“30 Minutes Entertainment”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

On a bitterly cold late February Thursday afternoon, I didn't expect something like this to be open, but it was. Our five year old was determined to have ago, so the three of us played the 12 holes and it was quite enjoyable. We had the whole course to ourselves so we could take our time and photos. On the whole, the matting on the course appeared to be pretty well laid and the ball ran true. I can't remember how much we paid. I think there may have been snacks and drinks available at the kiosk too.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank rih2010
Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best pirate golf experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Brilliant adventure golf, both my four year old and eight year old loved it!
The coffee and ice cream were fab too!!

Visited August 2012