“Lovely local restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Lovely restaurant local to my home.. food excellent as is the service. All the dishes are reasonably priced and very tasty.

1  Thank trublu57

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This place has a cosy and quiet enviroment, the food is steaming hot and fresh and you never feel rushed, they pack it up to take home if its too much.
They also do take away with 10% off all take away orders.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Went to the Barry Gate with family (6 of us, pre booked). Service was poor and extremely slow. Waited a while even to be asked if we wanted drinks. Bear in mind, there was only one other table of 5 in the building, so not at all busy. Then, after our popadoms and dips (which were nice) had to wait 1 hour 10 minutes for our mains, by which time we just felt annoyed. Food arrived and was fine. Then no desserts in the building. Got the feeling that the place is being run down before closure. Would I go there again? No way. Rahil for me!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I did not know this restaurant existed until we were invitated to join a farewell party for a friend.

It was a pleasant surprise to find this Indian restaurant in Barry. The ambience was inviting, the decor was just right and the staff we most attentive.

The menu gave us plenty of dishes to choose from but a little complicated to understand without the help of the staff to explain. The restaurant is certainly not a straight forward Indian culinary menu.

The food was served very well and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This restaurant leaves you wanting to lick your plate. I only wish I lived in the same street! The food is absolutely fantastic and the varied menu means you can try different combinations of food every time you visit - so no chance of getting bored - though I personally do tend to order the same dishes as I love them so much.