“Ok”
Review of Mr Villa's

Mr Villa's
Ranked #16 of 128 Restaurants in Barry
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We visited for a family occasion. A lot of the family ordered fish, but a few others and myself are vegetarian so we ordered the mushroom stroganoff. When it came it was presented well but there wasn’t much of it and it didn’t come with any sides. We pinched chips from other’s side orders to make the meals up. It was very nice but slightly disappointing because of that reason. The desserts were very nice though and service was good. I’m not sure I will try it again but I might be persuaded in the future- you never know.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I walked over yesterday evening. Restaurant was busy but we had no trouble getting in. Staff friendly, new waitress Vicky attentive.

They had run out of Cod. My wife had Plaice, and I,Hake.

Well cooked. Extra chips if you ask.

A little expensive for Chish and Fips ... but quality counts.

Bravo Beppe Villa!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

fish ok, but just served with 3 new potatoes and no veg or sides, surely they would be wise to serve up at least some peas and a tomato.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Had a brilliant Saturday night- the food and staff were both fantastic. Mr Villa managed to accommodate 18 of us- children and adults and we we all would definitely return next time we are in Barry! Diolch yn fawr iawn! ☀️

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and friendly staff! Highly recommended! Lovely to sit outside on a warm evening with lovely water views.