“View online”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Cruz
Blair's Palm View Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Santa Cruz B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I view the Blair Resort online, i like what i see, i'm very impress. The rooms are big, nice view. People have good thing to say about the resort. . I will visit the resort in the very near future. I hope families will visit this beautiful place

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Doreen B

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The facility is nice both inside and out, however the hot water system is terrible, if multiple people try to take showers around the same time, somebody will be taking a COLD shower, the water pressure is very low as well. The management and staff definitely NEEDS better training in customer service and business etiquette, and this is a very poor reflection on the ownership as well. This place has great potential but if they continue to do business as they do now, it will not last. I hope the owner and management takes time to read the reviews and make the necessary changes. One bad review can ruin your business!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Damion T
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The owner of this establishment Mrs Blair is very rude and has no sense of how to speak to either her guest neither her staff the staff also need better training the rooms are full of ants there is hardly pressure in the water an the toilets are always becoming blocked

• Stayed: June 2013
7  Thank DRGKDG
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The staff was friendly and assisted with all my daily needs, Very clean and comfortable. The Resort was clean and well maintained. Anyone wants a quiet place just 5 minutes from Santa Cruz, this is the place.
The owners just down to earth people. Sit and talk with me and I did not even know they were the owner. They just wanted to know if all was well. I could not have asked for a better place. Swimming pool and clean new linen and towels.

Room Tip: The entire resort was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lovely5722
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We had a funeral in Santa Cruz/Leeds recently and most of my relatives stayed at this resort. To our surprise, the rooms were clean and huge, especially the bathrooms and they smelled great. The air conditioners worked well. The staff was so accommodating Sharee, Sherika, Teddy and Melvin was awesome. They kept us safe and comfortable. The things I would recommend to have air conditioner in the sitting area as well, upgrade the cable system and the bathroom fixtures. It did not work once while we were there. Otherwise, we definitely recommend this resort.

Sharon

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We had such a great time staying at this hotel. The staff accomidated us with everything we needed. The pool was cleaned every single morning by Clive the pool guy (cool rastaman). Sherika, Teddy, and Mervin were AWESOME! They kept the place so clean and comfortable and we also felt safe. Our breakfast was great! (Thanks Sherika). I recommed this place especially when you need peace and quite, good friends, and just able to kick back and relax. This is by far one of my favorite hotels now. Go check it out!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
7  Thank forbes2010
Reviewed 6 August 2012

If your in the Santa Cruz, St Elizeabeth area this is the place to stay. If you're looking for a clean peaceful place then this is it! I really enjoyed my stay and have stayed at BB in the US and this is the most friendly comfortable BB I have every stayed at.....I can't wait to take to go back and take my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Veta R

Been to Blair's Palm View Resort? Share your experiences!