“Kayaking and Tiger”

Tailwind Outdoor Co.
Type: Other
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We went kayaking with Tiger and his son Rhett. We had a blast. Tiger is very knowledgeable about all things Mexico...and beyond. This was the highlight of our trip to San Pancho. Just getting to know Tiger and hearing some of his life's adventures was worth it. To kayak to private beaches for three hours was bonus!

Reviewed 18 November 2012

What an amazing location.....yoga in the jungle, who would have thought! This place has a new yoga platform overlooking the jungle paradise and ocean. If you have never experienced shavasana with the sounds of a living jungle you have to try it!
We also did a fun day kayak trip with Tiger and Tamara to an isolated beach just outside of Lo de Marcos.
A big thanks to Judy for a full tour of the different casitas on their property. Although we didn't stay, we plan to next visit.
Very cool web site.
Steve and Melissa

1  Thank steve K
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The jeep trip was very interesting but if you get motion sick at all do not take it as you cover some very rough terain.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

If you have ever wanted to push pause on your life button and recharge this is the place to do it. The setting is amazing, very accommodating while allowing you to feel completely integrated into nature. The owners are friendly and passionate about San pancho and they are a joy to visit with. A piece of you will stay there and it will be something in your heart that you can always call on. I took a yoga retreat in March of 2011 and I still see the swaying palms when I close my eyes and hear the jungle all around me. I hope to return soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Owner, Tamara , led us on a sea kayaking adventure on a very cloudy morning, but despite the lack of sunshine, her knowledge of the area & the flora & fauna made for a fun trip. Mother Judy also contributed much about the region. Open kayaks and lightweight paddles made for an easier trip than I expected. We were all adults, but wished we had brought the 5 & 6 year olds who would have loved it.

1  Thank sstacy