“Great private casita”
other travellers have booked this property
Είσοδος από την οδό
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Είσοδος από την οδό
Eating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Candice C
Carson City, Nevada
“Great private casita”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

San Pancho is my 'happy place'. This year was my first time at Casita Espiritu and it was just what I was looking for...private and quiet and yet within easy walking distance to all parts of town and the beach.

Hilloah was a wonderful host who made sure I was comfortable and introduced me to new hiking adventures and new friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jun 2017
I loved how Candice jumped right into town life. She helped make costumes for our wonderful Circo de los Niños and was always up for discovering a new village or trail. Thank you for staying at the casita and I hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing