“Tacos Supreme”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Jerry and Julio have a great thing going - their food is good and service is friendly and attentive. Fresh ingredients with a bit of a surprise in each different taco served. And I love the spinach salad. The ONLY reason for four instead of five is because we wish they were open more consistently. I think it is because WE haven't adjusted to the Mexican way - we just need to be happy when the lights are on instead of too disappointed when they are not! Go there. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

If you love traditional street style Mexican tacos, head to Baja Takeria. I am salivating thinking about them as I write this. Fresh ingredients, really balanced flavors...just what you would expect from a street cart in Mexico. Don't leave San Pancho without trying one.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This place would be great if the seats were a little better! Fun place to sit and people watch..but those straight-back country chairs..OMG..so uncomfortable!
Jerry, the owner seems like a hard working guy and serves fresh food. If you are reading this Jerry, please consider new chairs with arms..we will return again and again!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The smoked Marlin fish taco for 27 pesos, about $2.00 is worth getting. The mahi-mahi fish sandwich, with bacon and two large crispy onion rings, is excellent too, at 95 peso's. The spinach salad with cranberries, nuts and blue cheese rounds out the meal for two for under 200 pesos.
We ate here about four times in two weeks and enjoyed each meal.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This place was highly recommended by a gentleman who lives in San Pancho during the winter months. His words, I am from southern California, I know my tacos.
My very first experience with fish tacos. I had both the blue marlin and shrimp tacos. Simply to die for. A MUST... The gentleman was right.
Hint don't let your waiter bring back the menu inside as it is a guaranteed you will go for a second.

2  Thank 123Lyse