“Great sushi and nice location”
Review of Plato Verde Sushi - CLOSED

Plato Verde Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Second floor and very breezy. Good food. Easy going alternative to taco culture. Make sure to order churro monkey for dessert

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Had an excellent meal at Plato Verde a few nights ago in San Pancho. I lived in San Pancho for about 3 years from 2009-2012 and there was never any sushi to mention locally. I used to drive to the Four Seasons at Punta Mita occasionally to eat at their sushi restaurant. I have to say that the quality at Plato where the average roll price is around 80 pesos. There are also a few sushi places in PVR but they are the fast food equivalent of sushi making Plato Verde gourmet sushi and basically the only game in town.

I was back in San Pancho for a week visiting with friends and rather than the standard tacos avaliable all over S.P. we decided to try Plato Verde. Best choice I made on my trip! As I have spend a significant amount of time living in San Pancho I have eaten all over PVR, Bucerias, Sayulita, and San Pancho and I can confidently say that Plato Verde is in my top 3 favorite places to eat in that geographical area where there are many many food choice.

We had the Tuna sashmi, the san pancho roll, 2 spicy tuna rolls, and the philadelphia roll for 3 people. The meal was very reasonably priced (around 350 pesos) and the ingredients were fresh and delicious. And best of all we left very satisfied.

The San Pancho roll is definitely one of the best sushi rolls I have ever had, with tuna, avo, cucumber, fresh kiwi and mango you simply cannot go wrong.

The ambiance was excellent on the outside patio up above the street, it is much more private than most restaurants in town and you have a nice perch over the main street where you can see all the action. The service was excellent and if you ask anyone in town about Oliver they will only have good things to say, he is very friendly, personable, and goes the extra mile at Plato Verde so you have an exquisite dining experience.

I highly recommend eating here if you are going to be in San Pancho as it is a nice change from tacos and the quality of the food and service is unrivaled.

Thanks Oliver and can't wait to come back in the New Year for round 2!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Visit Oliver's new restaurant in San Pancho, Mexico, you will not be
disappointed. The young chef makes an exquisite sushi. You walk
up to a second level and have a great view of the town at night.
Don't miss it!

Ron True

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Plato Verde is a lovely little spot with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere overlooking San Pancho's main street. I enjoyed the Tropical Judy Roll, a tasty vegetarian dish made with coconut, bell pepper, mango and cream cheese. My partner enjoyed the Spicy Tuna roll - chunks of tuna with cucumber and a hint of avocado. The meal was priced very reasonably for quality and quantity. The service was good and the staff friendly and welcoming. Will definitely be back!

PlatoVerdeSushi, Owner at Plato Verde Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Hi!
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review...we really appreciate it, thanks for coming and I'm very happy you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you again soon!!
Oliver

Reviewed 17 June 2013

So glad there is finally sushi in San Pancho, Mexico. Was so delicioso! Gracias Oliver! Had the spicy tuna roll and sake. My friend tried the San Pancho roll and she liked it very much. Both roll were good. Will be a regular.

3  Thank Cherylslawwork

Thanks Cheryl!!
Thanks for the review and thank you very much for your continued support!!

Oliver