Surf House San Pancho
Hotel Casa San Pancho(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$117
Hotel Cielo Rojo(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hotel Villas Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotel Eden Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
Petit Hotel d'Hafa(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
Amor Boutique Hotel(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$227
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
US$230
US$225
  • Pool
Playa Escondida(Sayulita)
  • Pool
All reviewsamazing hostscatching wavesgreat instructoran amazing cooklocal communitytraveling solotalented cookold friendstacossan panchoamazing fooda great place to staycan't wait to go backluisteachingbeginnersteacher
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I just returned from a 5-day visit to the San Pancho Surf House with my best friend. Anyone who goes to the surf house in San Pancho is going for so much more than surfing. You are going to be cared for and loved in amazing way. You will have enlightened conversations, listen to great music, eat the most amazing food, do sunset yoga on the rooftop patio, and sleep to the sound of ocean waves and oh by the way, learn to surf from the greatest teachers (Bianca and Luis) . If you are from the U.S. you will feel and experience a softer, kinder, and less stressful way to live and “be”. My experience in San Pancho surfing led to a new awareness and consciousness surrounding my own deeply entrenched patterns and I am truly excited to take what I learned into my everyday life”.

What a gift!

Room Tip: Our room had the ocean view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matt H
kusalvr, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you very much Matt for your beautiful generous words.We enjoyed very much sharing our home with you, the ocean and San Pancho.It makes us very happy to know we have been helpful, and that you took a little happiness back home with you.Also thank you very much for your support to ENTRE AMIGOS project, it is most appreciated .We are looking forward to seeing you again, and maybe meet your wonderful family.Best of wishes from sunny San Pancho

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed at Surf House San Pancho for a last minute trip for 5 nights and i wish i had stayed longer. Bianca and Luis are great hosts they provided one of the best vacations i've had. The expert surf instruction was more than expected and gave me the confidence to go out and surf on my own. Bianca is a talented cook and each meal was a masterpiece. The house is very clean and comfortable, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
kusalvr, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you so so much, it was such a pleasure to share our home and the joy of surfing with you.Thank you for you generosity and all the fun times :) Big Big hugs, and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Staying at San Pancho surf house was one of the best vacation decisions I've made in a while. Before this trip I have taken 3 surf trips before and all of them were mediocre in comparison to this trip for reasons I will enumerate below.

First, Bianca and Luis are amazing hosts. They welcomed us with beers, banana bread, cheerful and welcoming attitudes. I felt immediately as though I was in the presence of really old friends. Their hospitality extends to making sure that not only is your stay comfortable but that you are entertained during the evenings after the surf sessions. Luis has access to all the TV shows or movies you'd want to see and they also have some great instructional surf videos they can put on. Alternatively you have the option of taking a short 7 minute walk into town for tacos, cervezas etc. Both Luis and Bianca speak perfect English and, honestly, their knowledge of American culture blew my mind. Bianca and Luis have also worked in Europe before and can speak multiple languages. Essentially, they're just very worldly people and it's really easy to hang out and talk with them.

Second, Bianca is an amazing cook. I personally cook quite a bit at home and am fairly hard to impress, but Bianca impressed me with not only how delicious her meals were but also the range of different cuisines she could cook - we were treated to Italian, Thai, Mexican, American etc. all on this trip. I even wrote down some of her recipes so I could try them at home.

Third, both Luis and Bianca really helped me immensely with my surfing. I'm a beginner surfer, but with the tips and suggestions Bianca and Luis gave me, by the end of the week, I was surfing much better and my confidence really improved.

Finally, Bianca and Luis went out of their way to make sure that my friends and I were having a good time and that we were getting out to the best surf spots near Sayulita. Between my friend and I we surfed at 4 different spots while we were there. I had a blast! My wave count was over at least 100 in 7 days.

I had a blast staying with these guys and I will definitely return soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
kusalvr, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you, you are too kind.It was an absolute pleasure to share our home and the joy of surfing with you.You always have a home here , anytime you are up for another wave marathon... Big big hugs, both Luis and I are very thankful for your visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My boyfriend and I had a great three-night stay with Bianca and Luis, in their beautiful home, where we were treated like friends throughout. We were both complete beginners to surfing, and I wasn't that confident in the sea, but they were very patient and gave us some excellent advice, so we both had fun in the water. Bianca's meals were so good too- I still miss her banana bread! Thanks so much for such a lovely stay; kisses to Mancha and Duka too!

Room Tip: We stayed in the sunset room, which was stunning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leah-Kitten
kusalvr, Owner at Surf House San Pancho, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write.It was such a pleasure sharing our home and the fun of surfing with you.We both wish you the best, and the most amazing travel adventures.Big big hugs from sunny San Pancho

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I booked this trip to San Pancho for some much needed R & R. From the moment I arrived to the moment I departed I was blown away by Luis and Bianca's hospitality. Smiles, beers, laughs, and a pick up from the airport by Luis was fantastic. Once we arrived to the Surf house we were greeted by Luis' wife Bianca with fresh hot homemade coconut bread!!! and more beers!!! Being welcomed like that felt so good. The Surf House is located in the hills just above the tiny town of San Pancho and within walking distance to the beach, local restaurants, hot fresh tacos and more! The next morning we had an excellent home cooked breakfast by Bianca. Fresh omelets, fresh fruit, OJ, toast, and more homemade coconut bread! As a first time surfer I was a bit nervous, but Luis gave me so much confidence that I was up on my first wave in moments. Day after day, he gave me and others surfing insight and pointers to help us the next day. I got a little better, and more confident with Luis' help and patience. Luis is an excellent teacher. After returning to the Surf house for a post-surfing siesta , Bianca served us all a wonderful home cooked dinner. Each bite was so fresh!!!!mmmmmmm. Luis and Bianca left me loving my Surfin' Safari experience! They truly have a great thing going on at the Surf House San Pancho and I advise you to stay with them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo