“San Pancho's own Angel”
Review of Angelical Spa

Angelical Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Angelical Spa combines the sacred art of healing with modern treatments. Our treatments are a mix of energy work and physical treatment designed to restore balance to your body. Our services include Holistic massage, 4 Hands massage, Deep Tissue massage, Hot Stone massage, Shiatsu massage, Mayan massage, Thai yoga massage, Massage on Shiatsu chair, Reflexology and Tea bath. We are located in the heart of San Pancho and are also able to come to your location.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We own a hotel in San Pancho called Roberto's Bungalows. We love getting a message at the Angelical spa, as it is so close that when she's done you just have to glide right down the street. San Pancho's own Angel, as her name says it all. She makes you feel so comfortable when you first walk in and within minutes you are getting one of the best massages you have ever had. When you are on vacation and want to start it off right here in San Pancho call the spa and make an appointment to relax. My wife went to get a message today and when she came back she had the biggest smile on her face. You could tell she had just had a visit by an Angel. Out of 5 stars for a perfect massage you get a 10. Tell her Piña sent you and get ready to get rid of all your stresses. See you at the beach when your done!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"energy"
"strength"

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We live and own a coffee shop just a block away from Angie's spa, we are so lucky! Long days on our feet makes treating ourselves to the spa services such a gift to ourselves. Whether you live here in San Pancho or are just visiting, your stay is not complete without a visit to Angelical Spa!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband have been receiving various treatments every two weeks for the winter season from Angie and Lisa. They are so committed to their work. Both are professional, attentive, gentle but also firm ... my husband has some circulation issues so Angie's reflexology really helped him. I do lots of sports so to treat myself with deep tissue massage and then to try Shiatsu and Yoga massage with Lisa was really an incredible experience. We have one more session which will be the highlight of our week. Thank you ladies for caring so much and providing such an incredible service in our little pueblo. Already looking forward to seeing both of you next year!

1  Thank AMHammer
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had three deep tissue massages from Angelica during my recent stay in San Pancho. She's an incredible massage therapist and very intuitive. Not only is she kind and so welcoming, but she really goes out of her way to make your treatment extra special. She used hot stones in all of my treatments (even though hot stone massage was more expensive normally) and did other little "extras". She uses great product and aromatherapy, etc. My body felt amazing after each treatment and I felt so relaxed.

And she's SO affordable! The massages work out to be about $50 USD. Treat yourself while you are there and visit this spa. It's so worth it!!

1  Thank Christie C
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I am a Boulder massage therapist, so I can be very picky about the quality of bodywork I receive - however, as an exhausted mother of 2 little ones, I really hoped to treat myself to a massage while we were in San Pancho on vacation. I was SO SO lucky to happen, just by chance, to find Angelica and her amazing little spa! It is right next to El Indio grocery store (the main little tienda in town). She gave me such a delightful treatment, so perfectly attuned to my needs, I was almost crying with gratitude by the end! I immediately also scheduled a session for my husband and my parents who were traveling with us, as well! Because my time with Angelica was so wonderful and healing - I went back for a second session before we headed home & this time I also added a "Tea Bath" spa treatment - which was absolute heaven. Absolutely recommend checking this place out, and thank you Angelica - we miss you!

2  Thank DanyaEyal