“Great Service, Great Value!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Bay
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cutler Ridge
Reviewed 27 August 2010

My first stay with any La Quinta hotel.
This hotel is perfect for its price and great location for the keys and Everglades.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronnen

Reviewed 24 August 2010

This was a lovely hotel. Lots of stuff to do around the area, especially if you are into shopping. There is a cinema nearby and a variety of things to eat.

The breakfast was of a good quality for what you pay for. The waffle machine was a nice touch.

The pool is OK but if you love your swimming then this is a little too small.

The rooms were perfectly clean and overall a great place to stay. However, if you want somewhere that is near Miami I would stear away from this as it did take a good hour to drive from the hotel to the center of Miami. Avoid the south dixie highway in rush hour time.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jacko1980
Reviewed 1 August 2010

This was the very first La Quinta I had stayed at, and it has convinced me to try others. The very first front desk person was actually somewhat unfriendly, but from there the stay was extremely pleasant. I care only about about a handful of things when traveling for business - free parking, free internet, and a clean, safe, room. This had all three. The rest of the hotel was well taken care of, and the staff, other than the first gal, were extremely pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank gibbon22
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I stayed at this hotel while visiting South Florida. This hotel is in the outskirts of Miami, thereby it is much cheaper than any hotel in Miami. Plus, it is only a short drive from the Everglades. In all I thought its location was very convenient.
Furthermore, the room I stayed in was large, had smart and efficient decor, and most importantly was very clean. The staff were friendly and efficient!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NautilusNY
Reviewed 21 June 2010

It was my first time ever staying at a La Quinta and I must say it was a very pleasant experience. Check in took about 3 minutes, no problems at all. I was kind of nervous walking into the room because I was with my girlfriend that is a NEAT FREAK and if the room wasn't clean she would have made me leave. But the room was beautiful and immaculate. Even my girlfriend was impressed. I was very pleased. It didn't even have a vague hint of cigarette smoke (which most non smoking hotel rooms do) it was very nice.

The staff was very helpful. It was a very hot day in Florida and the ice machine was empty. I asked one of the staff if there was another machine, he told me no there wasn't. But he went behind the front desk and took their ice and filled my bucket up for me. I was appreciative. All the staff was very nice and they were smiling and patient when I tried to speak my terrible Spanish to them.

Overall it was a great hotel and I am very happy I tried them out. They have a new customer.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank angelajock
Reviewed 25 May 2010

They might renovate the rooms lately. It looks great. Although the lobby is still very small.

We found a needle on the carpet the next morning. Except for that part, our experience was great.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shasta_narnia
Reviewed 23 May 2010

We stayed here because of the previous tripadvisor reviews-We spent 2 nights here while house-hunting in this area-the Southland Mall was right across the street, with a HUGE T.J. Maxx! A REAL plus for any businesswoman-it was safe to walk around-I walked from the hotel to the Mall twice-it is a diverse neighborhood with a new, stunning Mall-We stayed in room#213-$52.00 a night with AARP discount(plus taxes). Free breakfast/flat-screen t.v./easy hi-speed internet in room/ivory soap/lots of towels/wonderful King bed/fridge-BIG desk by the window/free and ample parking/a flaming Poinciana Tree near the parking lot which was just lovely to park under with the red blossoms falling all around-wonderful staff/fast and easy check-in/check-out-NO COMPLAINTS about anything! Ice Machine was great, too-down the hall-ac in room was great-I intend to stay here from now on for our house-hunting business trips.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Floridian Hotel
#5 of 14 in Homestead
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Bay? Share your experiences!