“Romantic and great food!”
Review of Il Mulino - Miami

Il Mulino - Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Mulino - Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

A restaurant that leaves you speachless!
Great food, stunning atmosphere and wonderful waiters!
Definitely one of Miami's best options!
High class and expensive, but worth every penny!
A+++

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hosted a party of 8 for my wife's birthday. The service from beginning to end was fantastic and everyone was so very pleased with the food.
After dinner was a desert to celebrate the birthday with "5 or 6 out of tune waiters" singing Happy Birthday. All in all this was a delightful evening and the attitude of all staff we came in contact with was wonderful.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I planned to finally dine at Il Mulino with my boyfriend last week, and I must say, "Excellent" doesn't even come close to what their rating deserves. The service was impeccable, from the complimentary appetizers that they start with, to the espresso and the amazing strawberry grappa that they provide afterwards. Our servers ensured that everything was good. I ordered the most amazing calamari that I've ever had the opportunity of eating. My boyfriend ordered the fish special of the evening, which was a red snapper with spinach and cherry tomatoes, and I ordered the amazing lobster ravioli. We were so full and didn't have enough room for dessert, but we managed to order 2 espressos instead. It was one memorable night; I will definitely be back!

2  Thank jasminz7
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is initially a timewarp experience, when you are seated a huge round parmesan cheese is brought to your table, from where they carve nuggest for you to enjoy whilst making your selections, and having a glass of whatever you enjoy.

All the waiters, and the Manager, really looks like the cast of Godfather/Sopranos, but all in tuxedos, so I was really tempted to ask them to whack my boss.... but my manners got the better of me, and we proceeded to have, again, this was our 2nd visit in 4 years, an incredible array of everything that is imaginable under the Italian sun, all cooked to perfection, and served with equal gusto.

Yep lights are low, but I actually really prefer that when having dinner with my wife, so if you prefer to dine in neon, this is obviously not where you should dine, but if want a superb dinner with truly great service, low lights and Frank Sinatra humming in the background, this is where you go !

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great food. The Burratta was unbelievably creamy and delicious. The service was excellent and they were polite and knowledgeable.