Travel Lodge Monaco Oceanfront Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sunny Isles Beach
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2012

If this is considered a resort then I don't ever want to go to one. The rooms were dirty and the furniture was junky and spraypainted!!! The staff was friendly but that did not make up for the lousy hotel. It was about $160 and the Doubletree was next door and was about $60 more and I would stay there if I were you! SOS

Room Tip: Don't stay if you can help it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I chose this hotel only for location since it was so incredibly close to family and the beach is truly amazing, however, the hotel itself is a dump. It is only good for overnnight stays. The airconditioning wasn't controlled and either it was way too hot or way too cold, we never recieved new towels even though we asked for them, and the floor was rather dirty. The beds were uncomfortable and the mattress moves as you sleep, they also promised us a balcony but that did not happen. The vents were moldy, many electrical outlets were not working so I was not able to charge my phone and laptop at the same time. We had three lightbulbs that did not work and they did not replace them even though we called the front desk twice. Also, at check out, you must pay a resort fee. I would not call this place a "resort." Breakfast is just a piece of toast and disgusting orange juice. Also, on our very last day the maid kept coming to our door to clean even thought the do not disturb sign was up! She came first at 7, then again at 8:30, and then again at 11! It felt extremely pushy, since check out was not until 12. Also on many occasions, hotel staff ignored the do not disturb sign and entered the room anyway and just kept giving us more paper cups?? But, the loaction is great, right on the beach, within walking distance of great places to eat and many conveniences like Starbucks, Epicure, Miami Juice, and Walgreens. The beach was right there and very beautiful!

Room Tip: Now what to expect when you book this place!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I've stayed here several times mostly due to price and the great location. You really cannot beat the location. The rooms definitely need to be renovated. My bed was not the greatest but I enjoyed the small kitchen my room had and you cannot go wrong with an ocean view. They charge you a daily fee to use the safe in the room even if you do not want to use it. I wasn't too thrilled with that but what can you do? My AC was not working one night it was so hot I had to chain the door and keep it cracked open for ventilation. A security guard woke me up in the middle of the night saying I had to have the door closed. He was able to grab me a fan so it was better than nothing. Parking is not free but it is cheap compared to other places in Miami. I think I paid about $8 for parking. I often wonder how long this place will stay afloat for. It's surrounded by high rises going up every other month. It takes up a lot of real estate and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets new owners in the upcoming years and ends up being destroyed for a large high rise. The owners really need to put some more money into this place so it stays around.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank sfmarine
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Excellent for location, infront of the ocean . They charge for the parking. Noisy security is talking all night...rooms needs more cleaning .They are serving something they called breakfast, dont waste your time for trying

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Nobody that works for the hotel speaks English , including everyone at the front desk. Our room flooded due to the pool overflowing because of rain. Air conditioning is not adjustable and the vents are moldy as hell.The beds are hard and move all over the place.We left the fridge and freezer open just to cool the room down and the wing of rooms across from us had no a/c at all , all the guests had the doors to their rooms open.There isnt enough parking so you are forced to park behind people and leave your car keys at the front desk so the valet that doesn't speak English or probably have a license.When we got there we told them our names and they told us they had no reservation for us.We told them we booked through Hotels.com and the non English speaking front desk lady mumbled to us that we had better call Hotels.com because we weren't getting a room if we didn't......this room is not acceptable for $130 a night..PARKING IS $8 a night and you have to leave your car keys at the front desk in case they have to move a car.

Room Tip: go anywhere else except here
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business