“Those staffs are very sincere and nice. They take good Care about your customer.”
Review of Sole on the Ocean

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Front Desk Agent Dequeue and Front Desk Supervisor Aliza behaved in an excellent manner with me, these employees were very sincere and kind to me when I arrive at the hotel, during my stay , and when I left the hotel, they were always aware of help me and thanks to them my stay was the best , they made a mistake in my Reservation but Supervisor Aliza turn everything for the best , she gave me such a wonderful room that had the most beautiful sight from the spectacular Ocean and the bed was very comfortable too, They make my stay more enjoyable then ever, I will definitely coming back!! and Agent Dequue when beyond his work, I left my mobile charger in the room and he make sure and deliver the charger to me in Saint Louis Mo, Congratulations for having such a great staff!

Room Tip: spectacular ocean view
  • Stayed June 2011
lupechick1965, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this review, 14 July 2011
We appreciate all the wonderful comments you had about our staff, our room and the great time you had at Sole. Our staff goes above and beyond for our guests and does everything we can to ensure the return of guests items when they are left behind. We know we are doing a great job when our guests say they're coming back!

Solé on the Ocean, Sunny Isles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I just got back from my trip to Miami and had a great time staying at sole. The beds were SO comfortable and the staff was very friendly!
I was traveling with two kids and loved the convenience of doing my own laundry with the washer and dryer. I also loved having my own kitchen so I could prep breakfast or a midnight snack.
The hotel has a great kids club that my son used when I was out on the hotel stand up paddleboards. This is a great perk for parents. The hotel offers kid friendly services but by no means a "kid hotel". The decor is very chic.
We all had a great time.

I highly recommend this hotel for people with OR without kids.

• Stayed June 2011
Thank you for the great recommendation and thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It is always helpful for us to pinpoint what our guests enjoy and to give readers some flavor of your experience at Sole. I'm sure your son had a terrific time with our great staff and hope that when you return, you can enjoy stand up paddle boarding again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Me and my wife went for four days to celebrate my B-DAY.I could let you know, that if you will get to my review and you are looking to stay at something great, you have to stop right here and get into this hotel.I had realy tough time to choose before we went on this trip.Now,I could say you will love everything.Everyone, from the stuff very proffesional and they will do everythig possible to help you in any ways.Mark help us with the great room ,and I could tell you I stayed all over the world and this was greatest experience ever, not even one little problem and you could trust my review,because it is not that easy to please us.Plus they will recomend the best places for your needs.

1 Thank happytravel28
It is helpful to understand what you enjoyed as well as what you would like to see in the future so that we may continue to improve guest experiences. We take all comments to heart. we look forward to seeing you again.

Bethel, Connecticut
Reviewed 31 May 2011

My wife and I stayed a week this May at Sole on the Ocean and we had a wonderful experience. Our room was upgraded (without asking) to a suite upon arrival which immediately made us happy. The suite was roomy, modern and clean. King size bed and super soft sheets. Pool and beach staff were amazingly attentive.
Sunny Isles has no lack of restaurants and shops. Its a very short walk across Collins Avenue to CVS, RiteAid, grocery store, bagel shop, restaurants and other small shops.
My only complaint would be the daily parking fee which seems a bit crazy since we stayed a week. Should be discounted for guests.

Room Tip: Ask for suite. May not be ocean view but worth it.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is helpful to understand what you enjoyed as well as what you would like to see in the future so that we may continue to improve guests experiences. We take all guest comments to heart. We look forward to seeing you again.

Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I attended a beach party held at the Sole with some friends this past sunday for memorial weekend. As soon as I arrived the valet was very attentive especially this one gentleman I believe his name was Andre, he opened our door directed us to where we needed to go. On the way again he was their, got our car promptly. Ive been to several hotels and the staff is not as polite everyone is usually in a rush usually valets arent very friendly.- I didnt stay at Sole but will definitely will be booking for my next trip to Miami. The hotel has amazing views and we enjoyed our selfs at the party held their. I definetly recommend this spot for travelers. Im from Colorado and I cant wait for another vacation to go back.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
We're glad you enjoyed our Memorial weekend festivities and had such a great experience with our Valet Supervisor, Andres. As a boutique hotel, we feel every guest should begin their Sole experience from the moment they pull up to our valet, with every staff member they encounter and the moment they drive away. Our oceanfront restaurant and beachfront location make Sole a popular spot for events. Sole on the Ocean is host to many parties, fashion shows, bands and events. To learn more about future events, become a fan on Facebook! We look forward to having you as a guest.

Reviewed 30 May 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our way back from the Keys. We want to come back and stay again! We loved the minimalist and fun decor. The bed was so luxurious as was the shower. I enjoyed the steam room and sauna and most of all the ocean from my balcony and three steps away. I wish they had a sauna and steamroom for couples
so my husband I could enjoy together. Also kitchen towels and
dish soap / sponge would be great
in the suites so we did not have to
use bath towels to dry our hands,
etc. Love the touches - the Keurig
coffee maker, the flower, the orange beach ball. Love the lounge and the poolside bar. Not a full service hotel - a unique experience for us - they order out their food from a delicious restaurant and any spa services are done 3rd party. Though not as convenient, this contributes though to the laid back feeling. The staff was very nice and didn't seem stressed which is nice. Overall I highly recommend this gem of Miami Beach if you are looking for an experience that is uplifting for all the senses and enjoy the beauty of simple and commitment to a minimalist aesthetic. We hope to get down here again and would not think of staying anywhere else! Far above many of the other hotels on this strip.

• Stayed May 2011
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Where to start....this was our 2nd trip to Miami and our 2nd time staying @ Sole. We were greeted @ the front desk with a friendly face and attitude. We got to our room (which was a suite) and were amazed @ how beautiful and BIG it was with a wonderful view, full kitchen and HUGE bed. We headed to the bar only to be met by Sebastian, who happened to remember us from last year, with a drink "on the house". PERFECT! The bartender Rodrigo was so nice and friendly, along with the ENTIRE staff. 2nd day there we were surprised to get a phone call in our room from Sebastian saying he had moved us to an Oceanfront view suite....are you kidding!!?? Long story short, we have never been treated the way we were here by anyone and it was without a doubt the BEST vacation EVER....we will be back same time next year!! Thank You to the entire staff @ Sole!!!!!

1 Thank eraymer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
#31 of 208 in Miami Beach
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#4 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!