“Heaven On Earth!!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Heaven On Earth!!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My fiance and I just stayed at this gorgeous hotel! Had the time of our lives!!! Kevin P., one of the staff members, was friendly and very helpful with recommending places to go. If you find yourself looking for a great place to stay where you feel like you are on vacation but, treated like family, stay here! We will be back! :)

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank SoonToBeMrsP2014
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest;
Thank you for choosing our hotel and location for your most recent stay. Our team was delighted to go above and beyond for you and your fiancé adding to, an amazing experience. Thank you again for speaking so highly of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My weekend stay in Sunny Isles was amazing, mostly in part to this hotel. The service by the front desk, valet, and restaurant staff was exceptional. View from our suite was breathtaking! Amenities in suite such as a full kitchen and second bathroom were a huge plus! I would give this hotel 5 stars and recommend it to anyone looking to relax and be taken care of!

• Stayed October 2013
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest;
We are delighted that you enjoyed your Sole experience. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to see again in the near future. For future visits, please visit our new website for specials and promotions.
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Our stay was a really great experience. The hotel was clean the staff was friendly. Me and my wife a great experience with the housekeeping guy Demetreius he was a great host & he was very funny his customer service skills are A+ he really made our stay one to remember...

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest;
Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review. We are glad to hear our houseman had such an impact on your stay and you were delighted with our service. We look forward to your next stay. Please visit our new website for specials and promotions.
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Leaving your car at the valet parking and entering the lobby of the Solé makes you feel like: "welcome to Miami, bienvenido a Miami"! This is it! This is Miami. We spent two nights at the "Solé on the beach" and enjoyed our stay very much. From the friendly staff, Kamille, Alexandra and their helpful Manager, to the beautiful rooms with the stylish interior and the breathtaking view... it was a perfect experience and I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

1 Thank SevGizzle
Dear Valued Guest;
We are very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your Sole experience. Sole is a beach front boutique property with a beach chic ambiance and great location! Each member of the Sole team takes pride in providing a personalized stay. The front desk team is happy to have made your stay memorable. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been at Sole a few times, and some of the faces har changed. I was surprised to see, who in out opinion, is one of the best Bartenders in South Florida. Drinks were just perfectly done, and the attention to detail that Luis showed every time was to die for. He even remember that I liked mojitos and my wife (poor thing she stays at the hotel more than me due to my work) loves cosmos!!! I dont usually write reviews, since I travel to miami several times a month and mostly I stay is Sunny Isles. Luis, we look forward to our next stay. Thank you Sole, Luis and Manuel at the beach!!! See you soon

Dear Valued Guest
We thank you for taking the time to write about your latest visit with us. We are always very pleased to welcome guests back to Sole. Sole is a boutique hotel and as such, our entire team takes pride in providing a personal and individualized stay. We will be sure to share your comments with Luis and Manuel. Thank you for your continued visits.
Middletown, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 October 2013

From check in to check out, everything was just perfect. Chris Barron and his staff made this a trip that I will cherish forever. The restaurant was delicious. The poolside bar had great drinks and food too! The beach is a little piece of paradise. Trust me, this is the only place you should stay.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest;
We are glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel service, while indulging in our delicious delights at our restaurant and pool side bar. We are thrilled that our manager and his wonderful staff was a part of an experience that you will cherish. Thank you again for taking the time to write, and share your recent review.
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The stay was nice. The room was good enough for the purpose of my trip. But I had a problem with the credit card I gave for guarantee my stay. They took $363 as a provision. The day after, I did the checkout and paid with other credit card but the guarantee was not released. I still have the problem after 26 days. I have tried to communicate with the Hotel sending several emails without any answer.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Fernando H
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay. We apologize if you had any inconveniences with your billing. I am glad we were able to speak with you directly to review the charges. We look forward to seeing you again on future business trips. Thank you again for choosing Sole.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort
Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort
#5 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
The Confidante
The Confidante
#34 of 208 in Miami Beach
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#4 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!