My boyfriend and I came to stay here to attend a wedding. We got in super later and the people at the front desk were so nice and well put together (so much more than some places you go). Our view was incredible and the room felt more like a modern apartment than a hotel room which was nice becasue the less it feels like a hotel room, the more you feel at home. We also had lunch at the restuarant in the hotel (Alba i think...) and the service there was incredible. They waited on us hand and foot and we even came at an odd time and no one was in there and they made us feel very welcome and not inconvienced in the slightest. Wonderful staff, great views, beautiful room. Cant be missed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Sunny Isles Beach, Florida