This past week I tried to book a room at my favorite hotel in Sunny Isles Fl, but it was booked. A quick search on the internet helped me identify what I thought looked like a good alternative – Sole On The Ocean. I made my reservation online Upon arrival, I was greeted by Kamille who after asking me my name, informed me she had already upgraded me to a better room because they were available. She wished me a great day…. I informed her it was because of her hospitality. When I opened the door to the room, I was overwhelmed. I have stayed at great hotels before… the Bellagio, the Wynn to name a few, but this two room suite eclipsed any room I had ever stayed at before. Two balconies, two huge flat screen TV’s. A full Kitchen. Not a mini-fridge, but a HUGE stainless steel refrigerator that dwarfs the one in my house. It even has a dishwasher. The fridge had a full assortment of juices, domestic and imported beer, white wine, and a bunch of other stuff I can’t recall which was available for purchase at reasonable prices. On the bar, there were assorted snacks, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of rum, and 3 smaller bottles of premium tequila- anejo, reposado, and silver—You had your pick. Sole on the Ocean anticipated everything you could possibly want and had it stocked for you. The king-sized pillow top bed was the most comfortable one I had ever slept. There were two plush bathrobes in the huge closet. A complimentary pre-blown beach ball with the Sole on The Ocean logo was placed on the bed. The bathroom was so awesome I’m not going to even try to describe it. They had a full service menu with food from a great restaurant they had downstairs. Most entrée’s were under $20. They have two bars, one poolside. Sole on The Ocean is truly a “hidden gem” in the middle of Florida’s Riviera .. Sunny Isles. I will never stay anywhere in South Florida. I owe it all to Kamille. Speaking of staff, valet, consierge, housekeeping, front desk---they enthusiastically greeted (and I’m talking the type of “hollow greeting people give because they are paid to do so) and assisted me with anything I needed. If you read this review and don’t stay there, you are making the biggest mistake of your life if you are looking for a reasonable PHENOMINAL place to stay in South Florida. Wishing you all “Fair Winds and Following Seas.” Go Navy Beat Army!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Sunny Isles Beach, Florida