2,154 results
All reviews sole american bistro front desk sunny isles special thanks beach service south beach valet staff pool bar living room full kitchen valet parking city view beautiful beach miami area aventura mall sanford
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel was excellent! The staff was phenomenal! The hotel was cozy and very conveniently located. Had a small issue that was resolved instantly by the manager on duty. Most caring and driven staff. Truly ready to make sure their guests are happy and very comfortable during their stay. I highly recommend this hotel and everything about it.

-Wayde the manager was a 5 stars himself!!!!!

Thank you Sole!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Situated on the beach, Sol offers a great winter getaway if you are missing the sun. The staff is excellent and always accommodating. The hotel offers limited--but serviceable--options for food and drink, but the surrounding area has many, many options. Rooms are well appointed, with striking views (even if you do not secure an ocean view). And rooms also have a full array of amenities for you to enterprise your own meals, should you choose. The balcony was a very welcome attribute for the room.

Room tip: Ocean views are excellent for sunrise. "City" views are wonderful for the evening.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Very satisfied with the the services and hospitality provided there staff showed upmost professionalism especially mariana she was very courteous and helpful was unsure what room to reserve and she made my choices clear beautiful personality wish more hotels had more staffs like her could only rate to 5 but in my opinion it's a 10 defiantly advise anyone to go there.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Worst experience ever! Stay away from this hotel.

Beautiful room but in case there is a fire in the building, they have no evacuation plan, the alarm doesn't work and the staff not even try to call you to your room to evacuate!
Oh by the way... after expending 3 hours waiting to come back to the room and had the worst time ever they refused to gave us back the daily fees and not even a single compensation or apology for the nightmare this hotel make us passed on sunday 01/29/17 at 8 am!!!

Second day we stayed there, the room was not made after we were the whole day out.
They came at 6.30pm to make our room after we called to complain. They never offered fresh towels or shampoo to at least take a shower.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Alexa G
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend from the moment we check in the hotel is so beautiful. The restaurant has the most delicious food. From the moment I check in Shantal was so sweet answering all my questions. Then the day I check out a fire broke out everone was so good taking care of me. Giovanni was able to escort me from my room to the elevator so I could check out and not miss my flight. Victoria was very patient explaining to me my bill. I love this beautiful hotel and the very nice people working here. Will come back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends