Intracoastal Yacht Club
US$235
US$159
US$124
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$225
  • Beachfront
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$359
US$268
  • Beachfront
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
Travelocity
US$228
  • Breakfast included
US$667
US$650
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The apartment it was nice, clean and fully equipped on the floor 14th, everything that you need is close to you, south beach, fort lauderdale,shopping 5 min driving to aventura mall, sawgrass mills 45 min, dining you have several options close to you, Beach is about 10 min away walking but if you prefer there is a pay parking lot close to the beach, valet parking without problems,pool is nice, check in and out was easy, also the globe Quarter staff on the 5th floor of 505 is helpful and pleasant, We definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

August 4 - August 8, 2014. We've had the pleasure to stay in one of the apartments and I must say the entire experience was a plus!

The apartment was so beautiful and fully equipped. It was on the 17th floor. The pool is where my kids spent most of their days and I must say it is a great addition to this property. It is definitely a home away from home!

This is definitely not a hotel so if you expect room service and a cleaning team daily, this is not the place for you. There is a convenience store on the property however, there are lots of fast food as well as, great restaraunts a block away. The beach is in walking distance as well however you have to cross a busy street(Collins Ave) to get there. *For all traveling with snall children, it would be wise to have a handy bag on wheels, to easily transport your beach necessities to and from the beach. We had a rental car so it was easy for us to transport and to also choose a part of the beach that was less crowded.

Parking at this property is valet only (which is included in your stay) however, we had a rental car also for five days and had to pay for this vehicle. The normal rate is $13 per day but it's reduced to $8 per day if you park 3 days or more. There is NO street parking.

The property is in North Beach and is beautiful and convenient to all of Miami, if you have a
vehicle.
Places we've visited while here:
*Miami Zoo- They have a splash park!
*The beach
*Aventura Mall
*Downtown Miami - stadium
*South Beach area - x3

All within less than an hour drives.

An absolutely fabulous stay and compared to the hotels in this area costing a fortune..the price was just right!

PS..I completed my transaction through Anna by contacting the property directly and the price I paid was less than booking it through TripAdvisor. She is also great with responding via email to answer any questions or concerns. We arrived in Miami late so the key package was left with the guard at the gate..we checked out before the office opened (hours are 9-5) a week later, and we returned the key package back to the guard. A smooth transaction. We definitely will be staying here again.

Signed,
One Happy Family!

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Tracieandcrew
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Nicely furnished clean apartment, 10 mins walk from the beach.
Supermarket, restaurants, gas station very close by. 20 mins drive to a South Beach, 5 mins to Aventura Mall.
Valet parking no problems, on site Globe Quarters staff helpful and pleasant. We had a couple of small issues which were dealt with the day after arrival ( we arrived late in the evening), and could swap our beach towels (provided) and
bath linen as often as we wished. Lots of kitchen utensils and in-room laundry facilities were very useful. Wifi fast and reliable.
Pool area clean, pleasant and not too busy. The whole property felt safe, and the residents who I came across were friendly and polite.
The only two criticisms are the road noise, which is quite loud, and the blinds in the room need updating, as they let a lot of light in.
I would certainly recommend this apartment and Globe Quarters, who were helpful throughout, returning any email correspondence the same working day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This place is so unorganized. they cannot decide if they want to be apartments or a hotel stay. Entrance is poorly designed in which it is easily jammed and you are left waiting 10 minutes or more to get into the complex. Wish I could give this a zero. I have had my identity stolen thanks to this place. Someone has attempted to open several credit cards in my name thanks to management. They leave your paperwork easily displayed in unlocked rooms, which anyone can obtain your information. Maintenance never came when things were broken. A/C broke and I was informed A/C is not meant to cool off room lesser than 73 degrees. Paying a lot for the bare minimum appliances, in which worked badly. Stove would sometimes switch from baking to broiling. My Refrigerator would constantly leak water. Dishwasher never washed dishes. It was a decent location but management is awful. Hidden fees at the end, so good luck getting your security deposit back. Called them after I left the facility and was informed I would be getting my security deposit in 15-20 days. Called 20 days later to find out that you have to personally hassle them or you will not be getting your check. HIGHLY recommend looking elsewhere. Don't let appearance deceive you, too. I just needed a place while I was at a nearby clinical for school.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank BlueEyeIrishGirl
Reviewed 15 July 2014

With the exception of a few things that are detailed later in this review, we had a good stay at the Miami Beach Intracoastal. We arrived to Miami a few hours earlier than the 4pm check in but the staff accommodated us and allowed us to check in at 2pm. The unit was clean and complete with most amenities. We have no complaints about noise as other reviewers have mentioned. We were in town for a family reunion at the Newport Beachside Hotel, and after seeing that place I am glad we chose to stay offsite! The building is about a 10 minute walk to the beach access on Collins Blvd and if you are particularly ambitious you can also walk about a mile (either on the beach or on Collins) to Haulover Park, which is a nice county park on the beach, although I will caution you that it is right next to a nude beach (LOL!! funny sights during my morning beach run!). It's also close to the Aventura Mall (about 15 min drive) and walking distance to everything on Collins. I do have three complaints, however, which prevent me from rating this place 5 stars:
1) We were expecting two twin beds in the second bedroom but instead had a full bed and a leather futon. My two teens switched beds for the 4 nights we were there because they said the futon was uncomfortable so it was not fair to have one person sleep on the futon every night.
2) You are instructed to leave the unit as you found it which is completely fine, but the management does not provide you with the tools to do so. No broom or cleaning supplies were in the unit. We did the best we could with what we had.
3) The appliances/electronics in the unit could be better. The washer and dryer were old and the dryer in particular needed to be replaced. It did not dry our clothes even after four 1-hour cycles (really??). Also the water heater was VERY small so we had to take 3 minute showers! TV reception was not good and this would not have been an issue at any other time but since we were there during the semi-finals and finals for the World Cup it was a big deal to my sports-crazy family.

With the exception of the above three complaints, we had a satisfactory stay and I would stay again, but the next time I will call ahead to make sure I have the unit I actually reserved.

Room Tip: Call ahead to make sure you are getting the unit that you reserved.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family