“Visited ESPA the Spa only but...”
Review of ESPA Acqualina

ESPA Acqualina
More attraction details
Owner description: Well established throughout Europe as one of the premier spas in the world, ESPA now makes its home in the U.S. with a Miami Beach destination day spa at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Holistic, meditative, and restorative treatments based on Ayurvedic principles are the basis of this elite Miami Beach spa in South Florida, where guests are invited to enjoy the full day-spa experience. Quiet lounges, sauna and steam rooms, a spa pool and terrace, and a selection of spa cuisine comprise the ESPA Journey. Arrive at this Miami spa hotel and enjoy hours of peaceful relaxation both before and after spa treatments.
Reviewed 15 July 2013

it was wonderful! I just got back from a week long vacay in Ft Lauderdale and had an amazing time. On the last full day I drove down to the Acqualina Resort and had an AMAZING Spa day w/ my sister! 5 Star treatment to the max, they accept spa finder gift certs which I had received for my birthday... so with the miamispamonth.com specials they have going on right now, I literally got access to the best services and spa facilities for next to nothing. The weather was perfect too, so after our massages we chilled out in the private pool deck area and soaked up the sun. Now I'm back in [--] Jersey, take me back! Wonderful time :)

There are newer reviews for ESPA Acqualina

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I just got back from a week long vacay in Ft Lauderdale and had an amazing time. On the last full day I drove down to the Acqualina Resort and had an AMAZING Spa day w/ my sister! 5 Star treatment to the max, they accept spa finder gift certs which I had received for my birthday... so with the miamispamonth.com speacials they have going on right now, I literally got access to the best services and spa facilities for next to nothing. The weather was perfect too, so after our massages we chilled out in the private pool deck area and soaked up the sun. Now I'm back in [--] Jersey, take me back! Wonderful time :)

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I had the Orange Blossom Treatment. It was 1hour and 50 minutes of awesomeness. Great experience, will do it again. Very professional staff and beautiful/clean spa. Very relaxing. The bento box I ordered for lunch was a bit lacking in flavor, wouldn't really order that again. Their food options were very limited, which is the only reason I gave this review a 4 out of 5. However the spa experience itself was top-notch.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This spa is beautiful. From the crystalized steam room to the sauna to the rainfull/tropical rain shower...made me feel like I in serious relaxation mode. I didn't have much time for a full treatment so treated myself to a pedicure and it was nice and relaxing. I think I enjoyed the facility more than the service.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Ive been to numerous top spas in the south florida area. And this is the best. They have a private pool just for the spa that overlooks the ocean. Nice healthy lunch box. and excellent massage therapists. i had a therapist from czech republic.