“Out of this world”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of ESPA Acqualina

ESPA Acqualina
More attraction details
Owner description: Well established throughout Europe as one of the premier spas in the world, ESPA now makes its home in the U.S. with a Miami Beach destination day spa at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Holistic, meditative, and restorative treatments based on Ayurvedic principles are the basis of this elite Miami Beach spa in South Florida, where guests are invited to enjoy the full day-spa experience. Quiet lounges, sauna and steam rooms, a spa pool and terrace, and a selection of spa cuisine comprise the ESPA Journey. Arrive at this Miami spa hotel and enjoy hours of peaceful relaxation both before and after spa treatments.
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Out of this world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

in my wife's words" ESPA Acqualina spa treatment was extraordinary! My massage therapist was Dekendra James and my body treatment was the Orange Blossom it was TRULY unforgettable. Dekendra was very polite, elegant and skilled at her craft. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable. This body treatment had several layers that were simply amazing. From the foot ritual to the heated table, salt scrub, discreet elegant shower and lastly the warm herbal orange herbal poultice massage. From neck to ankles I felt as soft as a baby bottom. Truly a royal experience.

2 Thank Jagu G
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear Jagu G,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time and sharing this luxurious spa experience with the world here on Tripadvisor. It is wonderful to know that you not only enjoyed all the exceptional amenities provided in our Acqualina Spa by ESPA, even more so Dekendra's outstanding service and her going above and beyond to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.

It is my great pleasure to share these sentiments with the entire Acqualina dream maker family and I will be certain to reward Dekendra accordingly. We are already looking forward to welcome you back in the near future so we may continue to pamper and treat you like royalty.
Have a wonderful labor day weekend and warm regards

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa la la”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Spa area is lavish and tranquil. The experience was certainly relaxing and pampering. The summer specials were awesome.

Dear Juanita H

Thank you very much for visiting the Acqualina Spa by ESPA and highlighting our wonderful services in this review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and it pleases me greatly to know your experience was nothing short of spectacular. Please come again and visit soon, we are already looking forward to it.

Warm Regards

New Orleans, Louisiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“"Elegance On The Beach" IS NOT JUST A QUOTE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is my 4th time at this property and I have sent several persons or brought them here for some special occasion. I have never been disappointed with the experience. And they still rave about their experience. If I send someone here it has always been said to me that this was the best vacation experience of their lives.
Elegance on the Beach is not just a statement, greeted with a choice of cold drinks, a hospitality plus, impeccable service, the well trained staff seemed to know you personally: Marisol, Tatiana, Giovanna and Matt’s smile when getting on or off the elevator. ESPA, OMG! The SPA experience compares to no other. It’s the perfect setup. The rooms were immaculate, the restaurants, their service and on service on the beach was always on point, the experience was like ringing a hand held bell without having one. If you needed an umbrella moved or request a cool towel. I will always go return to Acqualina “Elegance on the Beach”

1 Thank verouselnica
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear verouselnica

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your absolutely marvelous account of your experience here at Acqualina. It is exceptionally rewarding for us here at the resort to know that you were treated like royalty once again and we greatly appreciate your continuous support and valued patronage. We take great pride in our dream maker culture and providing world class service to the affluent traveler such as yourself. Please always know that Acqualina will be your “home away from home” and if there is anything at all I may be of service with, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Once again, thank you kindly and have a most wonderful summer!

Warm Regards

Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Step by”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Don´t miss this beautiful & complete spa.. very nice common areas & treatment rooms. They usually offer special promotions & packages

Visited May 2014
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Paul V,

I am elated to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to our Acqualina Spa by ESPA. It is most certainly the oasis of tranquility, relaxation and rejuvenation here on property. We have a great variety of treatments in a serene setting and professional ladies and gentlemen that, as you know, cater to your every need. Please come and visit again soon in the near future. Spa month in Miami is also just around the corner!

New York City, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Espa is a wonderful spa. Very serene with a great pool and hot tub outside. Therapists are great. I had an outstanding deep tissue massage and have enjoyed spending time in the outdoor hot tub which has a wonderful waterfall which feels great on your neck.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Scott J
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Scott J

Thank you kindly for your lovely review and feedback respective your spa experience on your most recent stay. We take great pride and joy in having only the finest therapists working with our patrons to ensure their utmost comfort throughout the treatment. I am also happy to read you were able to unwind on our outdoor terrace featuring pool and roman waterfall jacuzzi. We look very much forward to have you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally if I may be of any service in the interim.

Kindest Regards